logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Welcome everyone! I'm glad that you're here. Here is a nice place for you to come and share your thoughts and to chat- whether it is about your favorite mythological stories and folk tales, or something entirely different like what you did today. If you are a newcomer, feel free to introduce yourself here, as well! Most importantly, let's have some fun! :-)

Just remember to keep chat respectful and family friendly.

Robin Henderson, Folklore and Mythology Editor
Folklore and Mythology Website
Folklore and Mythology Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
OP Offline
Since I'm already here, I'll go first! I'm Robin, a huge dreamer, always with my head in the clouds. I'm 33 years old this year, but I still live like I'm 15! I love the 80's-my favorite 80's band is Simple Minds and I wished that I had gotten to see them while they were on tour here in the US recently. Aside from reading, writing, and watching films, I love to make things like jewelry, candles, and hand-sewn bags and pants out of t-shirts. That's pretty much me in a nutshell. What about you all? Also, what do you love most about mythology and folklore?

D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Welcome, Robin!

I am 46 and a die-hard romantic. I love reading, listening to music, and spending time out in nature, especially with my horses and being out with the flowers, birds, and other wildlife. I often seek out quiet time. I like anything mystical and magical. I enjoy reading about various goddesses and their strengths. Often they are very inspiring.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
OP Offline
Thanks, Debbie! It's nice to see you here. I bet you are a Springtime lover, as well? It's so neat to walk out and see new flowers blooming and the birds chirping. A great time to sit out and read a book, too! Although a rather chilly time of the year, I hope you are enjoying the Holidays. :-)

D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Robin......Spring is indeed my favorite season. It is a nice time of year to enjoy nature and all the new life after the long, dormant Winter months. The bugs are also not in full swing yet! Days are warm but fresh, and nights are still cool. I love it.

Speaking of chilly, it is going to be very cold this week with an arctic blast. I had to put heavyweight blankets on my horses this morning to make sure they will be warm enough.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.