Next Thread
Print Thread
#847531 12/09/13 02:00 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
The second time I met my Dad in the 'Afterlife', and then how he turned up at a Spiritualist demonstration I was attending

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Ian!

I've often wondered about the "afterlife." I've been to what I consider almost like the "other-side" holding tank, lol. I don't know if we'll ever have the exact wording, but when I came back, it was painful, almost unbearably so.

There, it's almost what I'd call boundless. There is no up, down, left, right, etc. Just fluency, a love I've never experienced on this plane with an ability though to project.

people/Souls do communicate, but it's more thought, but it doesn't hurt, like when WE think about someone or some thing.

I've had visits, like what you mention and there's usually something they have that demonstrates who they are, like for instance my Grandfather-in-law. He met or I met him outside of a doorway, similar to what you describe...

It didn't sparkle, but was more foggy or fuzzy? I poked my head just past the frame and inside was a mirror to the right, the room was completely empty, but for the reflection of one man in the mirror sitting in a chair to my left. When I felt welcomed enough to enter entirely into the room, I discovered it was an old-time barber shop and he was sitting in the corner.

I went to take a photo 'cause I'm like no one's ever gonna believe this and when I did he came out solid and I happened to be in the picture as well, but my image? It was translucent sitting next to him with is arm around me.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
That sounds excellent! smile

The further you go from the Earth Plane (also known as Malkuth in Ritual Magick) the 'funkier' things get. Your perception depends very much on how easily you can use your Astral senses, plus the type of Plane you are on. Etheric, Mental, and Astral are some of the classifications, but they blend into one another very easily and you can switch without knowing it.

Interesting about the photo too. Cameras pick up much more than the eye can see. This became very obvious when my wife and I were travelling in Norway earlier this year to see the Northern Lights.
With the unaided eye all most people, including me, could see was white misty veil moving in the sky. My wife could see some green in it, but her colour sight is far better than mine. To really appreciate the full colours of the lights you have to leave the camera lens open on a long exposure to get all the wonderful greens, reds, and violets seen in many pictures of the Northern Lights in action. I assume it's similar with photographing the 'other side'. Interesting that you were a 'ghost' in that photo too.

Probably the Barber Shop you met your Grandfather in was the equivalent of my Dads' golf course. smile

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama

Moderated by  Ninjahedgewych 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.