Next Thread
Print Thread
#846858 12/02/13 11:31 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
The classic line my grandma said to me during my first lucid dream/Astral projection to the Afterlife. . Thought it made a good title for the second half of the dream account.

Apparently denial isn't just for the Earth Plane! smile

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Love the article Ian smile

Touching to the heart and warm in the tummy.

Please keep 'em coming.

I guess Grandma and Pops really got annoyed with you... that's is so funny and precious.

After decades of slaving in cold winter factories and working with rental property all over, my Dad finally bought the family home here in Ormond Beach FL

I must say that it is pretty much paradise on earth and I pray that everyone may have a beautiful place of their own.

From my understanding, there are enough resources on the planet to comfortably feed, clothes and house about 10 Billion souls.

Excepting that vicious and soulless 1 to 2 percent minority who have no sense other than to engulf, devour and abuse all that is holy.

Your article is very heartwarming in due to the fact that your Dad was staying with his parents while he was taking his courses.

I never left.

We always had a business attached to our living quarters since I was 8 yrs. old, so there was really no need to leave and The Universe, God, Him, Her It, The 4 Cosmic Forces and 4 Matter <Mother> elements of Fire, Air, Water and Earth brought me Connie just before the transition of my Mom, Live-In Bachelor Uncle and Dad.

I have no children of my own but wonderful step-children and step-grand-children.

Last night I was working with my deceased brother and parents as we arrange to sell the business.

Mom made the transition in 2003 and within a month Uncle John did.

We spoiled Dad until 2009 when he left on the exact same day that JFK did 11/22/2009.

He grew up in his native Poland until the age of 17 when the Nazis took him to slave labor in Finland.

We visited London in the 70's and stayed by the Earl's Court tube station.

Back then we were able to actually touch Stonehenge and we saw King Arthur's Round Table in Westminster Abbey.

The Poles and The English have a special bond because so many fought side by side and sacrificed so much.

Well... so much for time and space.

Don't know if you read, "A Dweller on Two Planets", done by automatic writing in the early part of the 20th Century by Frederick S. Oliver, (Phylos the Thibetan)

Or,

Operation Paradise, (Effective Environmental Healing with Orgone Energy) by Georg Ritschi.

But, the latter talks about making actual physical "Holy Handgrenades" !

he he... smile

Love and Cheers,

Burt B.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Ian, as usual you have shared a great article with us. You've certainly had some wonderful experiences with your departed loved ones. Thanks again!

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Somehow, someway, I actually out of all of that, the post I mean,

I know that title!

The/A Dweller between two planets.

This evening, before my husband left for work he wanted me to watch something.

It was a movie:

"Star Dust?" I think. I've never seen it before, though he says he tried to play it once before. But, maybe it's timing and all.

He told me it's a movie about 2 yrs old. Not sure where I'm going w/this, but - I just kept singing:

"Catch a falling Star and put it in your pocket, never let it fade away..."

Anyway, his reference, (NOT ME) but HE tells me the crater or falling star is along the lines of me confused

I couldn't sit through it all actually and couldn't tell you much but Michelle Pfeiffer is in it and a woman w/long blonde hair that, lol, comes from outer space.

Maybe that's the connection (ding!)

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 12/03/13 07:08 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site

Moderated by  Debbie-SpiritualityEditor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.