Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
Hi there Chandan2001, yes, maybe central government will sort things out soon which will enable us to talk - otherwise just use containergardens@bellaonline.com to reach me, hopefully it will. Thanks Lestie

Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
Hi Corlia, thanks for this info and of course you had to manage your site ... I look forward to reading your article. Bestest Lestie Container Gardening Editor.

Lestie Mulholland
Container Gardening Editor

Contain your Delight - it's easy!
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
Hi Lestie,

You're welcome. I always welcome anyone to contact me with ideas on working at home and such. Having known several folks who've been burned with work-at-home scams though, I'm a bit cautious. In general, it's a good idea to avoid work-at-home operations when:
1. They're vague. Legitimate businesses should have a clear online presence. They should also clearly state what they do. Look for an established corporate office address and phone number. Are they a member of a Better Business Bureau or Chamber of Commerce? Do an online search with their name followed by AND complaints OR scams. Check out the results carefully.
2. You can't find any reviews on them by other trusted websites.
3. They make promises that appear too good to be true.
4. They ask for money. Beware of any business that requires you to pay a fee to participate.

Best wishes,
Corlia Logsdon

Corlia Logsdon
Unemployment
L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
Hello Corlia, I am semi-retired and busy enough in my day job, but I do have time early evenings etc. I used to be a recruiter and in HR and training, and am finding ways to reactivate those skills and use that experience to enhance my income. I have a couple of irons in the fire as they say, so hopefully that will work and I can develop the theme. Thank yuu for your advice - it will go a long way. Cheers, Lestie Container Gardening Editor

Last edited by Lestie4containergardens; 01/18/14 08:22 AM.

Lestie Mulholland

C
C
Corlia how should I email you. Can you email me so that I can reply to you for the company I work for.

C
C
Corlia how should I email you. Can you email me so that I can reply to you for the company I work for.

C
C
[quote=Lestie4containergardens]Hi there Chandan2001, yes, maybe central government will sort things out soon which will enable us to talk - otherwise just use containergardens@bellaonline.com to reach me, hopefully it will. Thanks Lestie [/quote] I have emailed you and my name is Chandan Nasta. So you can also check your spam box

C
C
Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address. <containergardens@bellaonline.com>: Remote host said: 550 5.7.1 Recipient rejected (R7) [RCPT_TO]

L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
I give up Chandon2001! Thanks anyway - Lestie Container Gardening Editor

Lestie Mulholland

BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
Hi Lestie,

Sounds like we have a lot in common--HR and gardening. You must be one busy lady! I'll definitely check out your container gardening articles. This year, come heck or high water, I am going to grow some veggies.

Corlia

Corlia Logsdon
Unemployment
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.