Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
I agree that family is the most important think in life. I am glad for topsyturvy. It is so important for us to support people,whatever their situations and the decisions they have to make. It is great that this is such a forum--where people can feel free to express their concerns, their dreams, and their values without fear of being judged.

Corlia Logsdon
Unemployment
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
Hello Lori, I agree! We have to respect and appreciate that whatever others are going through, they are making the best decisions they can given their circumstances. We have to support each other and work in whatever way we can to make the path easier for others. Corlia

Corlia Logsdon
Unemployment
OP Offline
Thanks for the kind words Lori and Corlia! I am glad to have found so much support, I love being home except for the fact that I can't get any adult talk in the day. But I am sure the forum here is going to make up for that. Lori, I will be happy to write an article. I went on to the marriage site but couldn't find how to post an article (loved reading the ones that were there though!). Help on it woul dbe appreciated. And I also can't seem to send any private messages. Sorry but i'm a technotard!. Hoping to hear and share more soon..

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
LOL. Technotard. That's funny.

You can't post directly. You'll have to email your article to me first. marriage@bellaonline.com.

I know you're busy but you can always consider applying for an editorship with Bellaonline. That helps get your mind into an interest other than family, house and home!

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
OP Offline
I sure will send a mail Lori, would be great to put my time to something else and write an article. Thanks for your help, i will be mailing soon. I'm excited!

BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
Sounds like a good plan topsyturvy! Doing a little writing may be fun--although I know your life with your daughters is amazing too! javascript:%20void(0)

Corlia Logsdon
Unemployment
C
C
Hello Chan. I am very sorry, but I need to remove your post because it is considered spam. If you would like to send me an email with information on the company you work for, I will research it and review it for an article. Otherwise, I am sorry, but we cannot solicit through the forum.

Sincerely,
Corlia Logsdon

Last edited by Unemployment Editor; 01/18/14 07:42 AM.
L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
Hello Chandan2001, I would be interested in finding out more about this subject, can you let me know how to contact you? Thanks and cheers Lestie Container Gardening Editor

Lestie Mulholland
Container Gardening Editor

Contain your Delight - it's easy!
L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
Hello Topsyturvy - AHA! Now that you are at home and not doing much (!teehee!) you can certainly get into container gardening alongside your cheffing and caring and housekeeping AND keeping- out-of-mischiefing. Growing children is one of the most awesome opportunities given to man. As Garfield said just breathe ... breathe ... breathe! Best of luck with your fine decisions, Lestie Container Garening Editor.

C
C
Hello Leslie,

I apologize for needing to delete these comments concerning this work-at-home post because it is soliciting. That said, I've invited the individual who posted the original message to send me info on the company. I'll investigate it and review it. I suspect that if it is legitimate, I'll hear back from the person who posted it soon. If not, it will probably go away. That said, I'm going to write my next article on finding good work at home jobs.

Corlia Logsdon

Last edited by Unemployment Editor; 01/18/14 07:47 AM.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.