Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
The first of a series of articles on the Pagan site about a possible visit to the 'Afterlife' via Lucid dreaming

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Wow, how interesting, Ian.

Yes, I absolutely know that dreams aren't always expressions of wish fulfillment or fears.

We most certainly experience spiritual contact via dreams. Our spirits never sleep. While our bodies rest, our spirits freely roam nether regions.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
According to some Pagans, Occultists (for want of a better word), and Spiritualists we life a whole other life in the Otherworld when we sleep on this plane. They also claim that just as our actions can affect out dreams, so actions in the Astral/Otherworld can help or hinder our life in the physical world. An interesting thought smile

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Yes, I concur, Ian. That is why I believe in what I call "dream therapy" during which one can resolve a lot of issues during the dream state, even going back to a painful time of life to work through emotions. Is it a re-do? In a sense. It is a re-shifting of one's paradigm and how he looks at what happened.

Dream therapy can be highly effective. A dreamer can travel through the Akasha and reclaim his power.

It isn't such an outlandish idea. Our dreams DO affect our waking lives. Inspired creations--and heinous crimes--often are dreamed about first. Terrifying nightmares or blissful dreams influence how we feel during the day.

Someday, we will awaken on the other side and realize that our earth life was but a dream.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
That sounds like it's based on the Senoi/Jungian dreamwork model which can be very effective in a variety of psychological and spiritual development and atunement systems. The key being able to attain lucidity in your dreams. I did an article on some of the techniques for attaining this a while back. Also how this could lead to Astral projection under the right circumstances.

A lot of the using dreams to effect changes on the physical plane I learned from a friend of mine when I was in Mexico. He was a member of a Golden-Dawn style group who used a lot of the Kabbala/Cabbala techniques of forming ideal situations in the Astral and condensing them into physical reality using the tree of life sephiroth/sephirot.

Ian - Pagan Editor

Dalai Lama

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.