Next Thread
Print Thread
#845036 11/10/13 10:39 AM
R
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
R
On Veteran's Day it is important to thank a Veteran for his or her service to our country but it is more important to thank them for their Altruistic heart. Read more about it here:

A Salute to our Veterans

Three cheers for our Vets --- Hip, Hip! _______________

RAY HANISCO
VETERANS EDITOR
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Ray,

I think what you wrote is a beautiful tribute to our Veterans. The poem is poignant and lovely.

Thanks to all for their dedication and service - past and present.

Sandra Baublitz, Investing/Home Finance Editor
Investing Website
Home Finance Website
Sandra Baublitz Author Webpage

R
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
R
I found this article difficult to write, because I wanted it to be special. I hope I hit the mark.

RAY HANISCO
VETERANS EDITOR
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
You did Ray. One thing I noticed is that it isn't featured on your site. You may want to check that.

I think it is one of the best tributes I have read and I tweeted it today since I do not feel adept at understanding what our Veterans have done for us/ are doing for us. This allowed me to express my Thanks properly.

Sandra Baublitz, Investing/Home Finance Editor
Investing Website
Home Finance Website
Sandra Baublitz Author Webpage

R
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
R
The article becomes featured early this afternoon.

RAY HANISCO
VETERANS EDITOR
R
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
R
Veterans Day isn't over, just because the one day the government decides to celebrate it has passed. We need to make a serious effort the thank our veterans for all their selfless work.

RAY HANISCO
VETERANS EDITOR
Koala
Koala
Dear Ray,

I bowe to every man/woman in all wars ,that gave their lives ,their limbs ,their brains for only one reason:The companies that make people killing machines.
In Yahoo's front page ,the U.S. put a stop on ordering 15 helicopters from Russia.They had already ordered and paid for 30,
for the Afghan army.I am canadian ,the money spent for the afghani army,i beleive it is 1.1BILLION $

This would have surely helped the U.S. economy.

loong
man of peace

R
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
R
Dear Loong,

It is so nice to hear from the Man of Peace once again. I certainly appreciate your POVs. I hope you are recovering from knife attack, their in Quebec, along with the affecting PTSD associated with it.

I really believe that for true Peace to be achieved each an everyone needs a pure Altruistic Heart. Whether it will ever be achieved is another story. In general, most people do not have that ability of turning the other cheek under all circumstances as you do, and to have the ability to forgive your transgressors in order to achieve peace and harmony within the body of Humanity.

I think that it will take men of great stature and goodwill throughout the world to achieve this.

Thanks again for writing.

RAY HANISCO
VETERANS EDITOR
Koala
Koala
Dear Ray,

Just looked at gandhi's quotes,he wrote:You must be the change you wish to see in the world.

loong
Man of peace

R
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
R
Dear Loong --

If you wish to have further discussions, especially off the topic of of the week, I would advise you to continue such via email. In that way you and I could discuss the way things work in the real world, and not through some euphoric standard through which you see see them. Peoples, through their military, operate by different standards according to their standards and socials mores.

RAY HANISCO
VETERANS EDITOR

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.