Next Thread
Print Thread
#819270 05/03/13 08:39 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I hope it will be okay to post this. It is not a blatant act of self-promotion, really. But in response to a few readers' concerns, I wrote an eBook titled, "Spiritual Protection" because they were beginning to get involved in either ghost hunting or psychic development and I wanted them to be prepared in case they ran into dark energy/entities.

The eBook is available for Kindle download for only .99 cents. I also will send a free PDF to those who send me an email within the next week. It will be available in the Bellaonline library within a week or so for .99 cents in a PDF file.

Initial reviews are positive. It has a lot of information in it that could help anyone who finds themselves in dark places. I hope you will find it useful, too. Here is the link and book description:

Spiritual Protection for those who find themselves in dark places

What is spiritual protection?
A warrior dons armor to protect himself from harm by physical assault. Spiritual protection is like spiritual armor to protect not only one's spirit but also his mind, body and soul. Arrows and bullets afflict only the body, but a spiritual attack can do harm to one's mind-body-spirit well being.
Protection from what?
There are a lot of potential problems that can result from not having spiritual protection. Unwanted spiritual contact. Spiritual interference with your mental, emotional, physical and spiritual well-being. Your life--your mind, body and spirit--can be altered most unfavorably from negative energy. You can slip into darkness and not know how to come back. And then there's that little thing about negative spirits and their lovely intentions.

Learn how to shield yourself with all-important energy, the seven secrets about evil you need to know, and the three sacred secrets you must never forget.

This is a must-read for anyone who encounters dark entities either intentionally (ghost hunting) or unintentionally (haunting). This information also helps strengthen those who embark on a spiritual journey to develop their psychic abilities with or without divination tools.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
This is the link for the PRINT HARD COPY book that is being sold for $7.77.

Spiritual Protection for those who find themselves in dark places

I know with all my heart and soul that this is information that helps during dark times. Others with different beliefs might not agree with me because their intentions, incantations and tools etc. can send ghosts into the light.

There are different methods than the above, but when one is dealing with extremely negative energies, even dark and evil entities, you are going to want and need this information.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
L
L
I think this is awesome...I wii look into it...I need something like that...huggies,Linda

L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Hello and thank you, LindaM55. I appreciate your interest. If you PM me with your email address, I'll be happy to send you a free PDF of this book. It's really important for people to know this information that can save them in times of trouble. It isn't about the money for me.

L
L
[quote=Lori - Marriage]Hello and thank you, LindaM55. I appreciate your interest. If you PM me with your email address, I'll be happy to send you a free PDF of this book. It's really important for people to know this information that can save them in times of trouble. It isn't about the money for me. [/quote] Oh Lori, nice to meet you. I'm a new member .i would love that free PDF of your book , yes, I do understand how important it is.it is so important to know and learn hoe to protect yourself from those kind of spirits... I do readings and there are times I have gotten even sick and so drained of my energy. Sweetie thank you very much and Iwill email you..huggies ,Linda

L
L
Lori, the PM is disabled so I can write it here if it is allowed . Let me know what to do please.....Linda

L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Linda, send me your email address using my contact button on the dreams site! Or marriage site. smile

Let me know if you have further questions after reading the book because I don't go too deeply into protecting yourself during readings or psychic work. I assumed readers have their own rituals for cleansing and protection, opening and closing, etc. But it doesn't offer help if an entity becomes attached to you.

Email me and we'll talk. So glad you're here with us. smile

Last edited by Lori - Marriage; 06/26/13 09:50 AM.
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Just thought I'd upload my new Youtube book trailer for this title:

Are You Haunted?

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor

Moderated by  Deena - Paranormal Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.