logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#844123 10/31/13 01:19 AM
C
OP Offline
C
Hello everyone :) This is my first post on here and I'd really appreciate some feedback. I had a reading online recently and it has left me very confused (I'm not sure which deck it was but I can tell you the cards - sorry) I asked a reader about my situation with a former lover and she asked our dobs. I told her my former lover was with someone else and she said that relationship was all about money and material gain as she got [color:#000099]knight of coins, page of wands and 5 of coins[/color], she said as long as they had money they will stay together but soon they will lose it and break up. Then she asked the cards how my former lover felt about me and got: [color:#000099]5 of cups, 2 of cups and the world[/color]. She said it wasn't over, there was still love there and my ex would be back when the relationship crumbled. Then she asked about the future and got: [color:#000099]10 of cups, 5 of swords and tower[/color] She said we would be together but there may be arguments and we would have to let go of past hurt and jealousy. She said I needed [b]move on [/b]because it wouldn't work and there was no hope. I said something stops me from moving on yet, so she asked the cards what my ex wanted from me and got: [color:#000099]king of coins, 10 of coins, 3 of cups[/color] So this is the bit that confuses me because then she changed her mind and told me that [b]she couldn't tell me to move[/b] on because the cards were all about love, happiness and long relationships. I ran out of time and haven't been able to talk to her since.... I guess I wondered what everyone else thinks? Am I supposed to move on or not? I get signs to stay but my head tells me to give up. Sorry it's long. Thanks for reading :)

Sponsored Post Advertisement
K
K
It seems to me the reading was accurate, king of coins -shows a man that will love his woman for who she is, 10 of coins -shows that the relationship will be filled with passion and move quickly into the next level of the relationship, 3 of cups -often represents a reunion of a lost love or a new flame of passion. * however, remember the question, it was what he WANTS from you. I believe the aforementioned reading of the future would trum his desire in the reading. 10 of cups- representing a strong family life. 5 of swords- as i can see indicates that your love is going to be away from you for a while. i believe she interpreted the card as a turn to the negative, however this being the middle card often represents present affairs. however be aware that if/when the relationship resumes, pick you battles and decide what is worth fighting over. The Tower- this is tricky, depending on the deck. I use two decks with slightly different meanings for each. if you are in a relationship, it can often indicate an abrupt end to counteract the destruction of the relationship more communication is often required. but know that your circumstances are a bit different. This card to me is saying that you fantasy expectations of the relationship need to be re-evaluated to a more realistic stance. Be confident that the tools for rebuilding realistic expectations are already within you, you know what you really need and what you should expect. communicate and make things work out or you may suffer a "crashing tower". I hope this helped :)

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.