logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
D
[quote=Sandy / Cocktails Editor] Your authentic self? [/quote] I agree we always tend to become someone we not for fear of loosing the next person or for fear that the will not like you>But the question is than who is really the one that that person is in a relationship with because he will fall in love with the person you pretend to be.And many times you are unable to continue being that person. [url=http://www.livespace.co.za]Online dating[/url]

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Tiger
Tiger
The secret I have learn't at age 53, and YES I have a boyfriend :), is to LET him be HIM and expect him to let ME be me.

Too many times we spend precious time wishing or nagging the other person to change when we need to ACCEPT them for who they are or hit the exit door.

Thanks for stopping by and sharing and welcome to the Bella Family wink smile blush

Gecko
Gecko
Getting over the threat of rejection is a big one, especially if there are things on your "resume" that could push someone away (kids, substance abuse, psychological disorders/disabilities, etc...)

diamond engagement rings
*www.encoredt.com
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Be honest, be yourself, have fun, be courteous and respectful, and accept the other person for who they are. If there is anything on this list that you just can't do, then it is time to move on.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
Sometimes we pretend to be someone we are not, to make ourselves interesting, but why? One day, the true you will come out - what happenes then? Those stupid jokes you laughed at, you won't want to pretend to find funny anymore. You'll find it hard to put up with annoying habits and you'll tire of not being yourself.

Best that we enter into the relationship as our true authentic selves and let the chips fall where they may! You might be a lot happier in the long run.

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
Shark
Shark
it's true, but not all people can do that.

Nbeads, finding the best beading accessories for you.
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
I agree with a lot of the posters! However, I think that in the dating scene, as I knew it, love will find its way if you are truly yourself. You should be able to tell your partner that you "don't agree", or "you dislike what he said".

What it comes down to is integrity! Don't pretend! And down the road it's up to you with your self-esteem and what are you doing here with this guy? Is it making you happy?

Sorry ladies, went off a little there. Hey, but it's true!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.