Here's an idea. Why not try to accumalate as many minutes as you can exercising this weekend. Remeber that many activities can be counted towards your total minutes.

Here are a few ideas:

1-Rake leaves
2-Bag leaves
3-Winterize your yard, put away the lounge furniture and anything else that needs to be protected
4-Take a hike and look at the changing colors of leaves
5-Take the dog for a walk
6-Decorate your house and yard for Halloween
7-Rearrange your furniture for fall and winter, some designs are cozier than others
8-Clean, get those spots that you've ignored all summer. Believe me, I've got plenty of those.
9-If you live near water take a final paddleboat, canoe, or kyaking expedition before cold weather sets in. Even a swim if it's warm enough. Of course there are those of you who live in warm, all-year long, areas, and for that I am very envious.
10-Go to an orchard and spend time picking apples and loading up your crate. It's a great way to get in a walk, enjoy the leaves, and sunshine (maybe) and get plenty of fruit for all those winter treats you plan on baking.

See, the idea is get out and move and add up all those active minutes. Write in and tell us what you did and for how long. It will be fun to share.