Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#841891 10/10/13 09:54 AM
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
I am a firm believer in having a bucket list. I even have a group of friends that get together to help each other accomplish our goals. My personal list has over 150 items. My biggest up coming item is that three of us are going to Paris in January!

Do you have a bucket list? If so what is on it?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
L
I guess you could consider my Life List over on 43things my bucket list.

One thing I want to do is to follow Thoreau's advice. I want to go forth boldy in the direction of my dreams; and to live the life I've imagined!

I want to get a passport!

I want to continue encouraging my daughter's love for art!

I want to go zip lining with my family!

I want to spend the night inside of a castle!

I want to get to know my inner child.

I want to...

etc, etc...

LEAH MULLEN
LIFE COACHING

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Hi Leah,
I love the quote! Thanks you for sharing that.

I had not heard of the 43things website before. It is great! I love that there are so many options online to help us achieve our goals. I love your list, I hope you achieve them all.

L
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
L
Hi Nadine,

Thanks you!

I discovered 43things.com a few years after I became the Life Coaching Editor here on BOL. It fits right in with my work since Life Coaching is all about setting and achieving goals. I refer to the site frequently in my articles.

What other online options have you found? I also like Goalforit.com

LEAH MULLEN
LIFE COACHING

L
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
L
Oh and one thing I would love to do...don't know if it counts as a bucket list item, but it is a goal, I would love to start reading all of my library books before they are due instead of renewing them over and over and over again.

I had "Can You Forgive Her?" By Trollope, Anthony checked out for YEARS. Granted it's a long book, but I took my sweet time reading it.

LEAH MULLEN
LIFE COACHING

D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
I don't have a long list right now. My most important goal with the largest focus right now is to move out of state to be closer to my family. I hope to accomplish that next year. Once I am settled I think I can start a new chapter of my life and open my mind up to new possibilities. I am just coming back to being my true self and healing from several years of pain and loss, so getting back on track is the most important thing for me right now. All in good time.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Hi Debbie,
What a great attitude, it is truly all in good time. Family is so important! I am glad you are able to move closer to yours. I wish you all the best!

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Hi Leah,
I started using bucketlist.org, it seems to be ok, not incredible inspiring but great to keep track of the list. I also have used weebly to create a free website page for my bucket list club.

L
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
L
I went to bucketlist.org. I like it!

One of the really awesome things about Life List/Bucket List websites is that you get ideas from other people.

On 43things.com, I've achieved over 1000 things, many of them are things I saw on someone else's life list and thought: "hey, I wanna do that too!"

LEAH MULLEN
LIFE COACHING

BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
I love the concept of a "bucket list", if can help you focus on the important things in your life.
I had a friend who got breast cancer, had surgery, chemo, etc and then returned to work.
My husband told me that if that happened to me (or some other life threatening/altering illness) he would want me to stay home and write. Write my life story, write all the stories of my children, write the story of my parents, etc.
When he first told me this I thought, No...I would want to go back to work where I would have the support of my friends. Then...as I thought about it more I would want to do as he suggest and WRITE.
My bucket list is full of family heritage and family stories and getting them down on paper for generations to come.

Launa Stout
Kids Crafts/Books

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Nadine - Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.