Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#827949 06/30/13 09:26 PM
Anjel37 Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
I have dreamed of my parents basement in one form or another since i was a kid. You'd think since Ive moved out they would stop. but it hasnt. recently, I dreamed that I was in their basement and trying to get back upstairs and something happended to the stairs where I could get up them. they either disapeared or broke. My sister who lives with my mom to take care of her 24/7 jumped down and asked me what was going on, however I could tell that it wasnt really my sister, but seemed like a negative entity took over her body. I became afraid and yelled out help from God, Jesus Christ and even Archangel Michael. The thing ram, and I noticed in the background after it ran was a wolf stepping up looking at what was going on. the wolf didnt come to me or her, because she ran in another part of the basement. and the wolf was at the background stepping out of where we have a small room that was called our coal bend. at first I thought it was one of my past dogs I had growing up(german shepard), but I realized it was a wolf after awakened. Okay what did that mean? It seemed like the wolf was my or is my totem guardian and was coming to my aid.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Anjel37 #828082 07/01/13 09:20 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi Anjel37.

Dreaming of your parents' basement seems to indicate that you have subconscious feelings about your childhood that you can't move past. For some, it is a feeling of being safe and having their basic needs met. Sometimes, dreaming of being in a basement symbolizes how one does not feel worthy in a family.

Anyway, your efforts to get out of the basement (get beyond these feelings) are thwarted which is why you continue to dream of the basement. Perhaps you want to move up and out...but find it hard.

Your sister who cares for your mother 24/7 could be harboring some resentment about it. She may be trying to hide her feelings but in any case, she wants recognition for her taking care of your mother. Her anger might be directed at you.

Your intuition already told you that the wolf is your guardian and was coming to help protect you. This dream wolf is actually a part of you. That it came from the coal room symbolizes that this wolf arose from your potential, stored-up energy. Your hidden capabilities. In other words, you have it in you to be a survivor and to protect yourself from your sister's anger.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Anjel37 Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
that definitely hits it on the head again Lori, thank you

Anjel37 #828252 07/02/13 07:54 PM
J
Gecko
Gecko
J
Lori, you are very intelligent editor in Bellaonline forum. You have the knowledge of every dream symbol. Thanks for sharing about the basement dream symbol.

Anjel37 #828591 07/05/13 05:17 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
This is an off-the-cuff question, but in the basement did you experience a wind type sensation or a feeling of things you couldn't necessarily see, but felt were there?

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Anjel37 Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
I dont recall anything like that.

Anjel37 #840271 09/29/13 06:19 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
This, to me anyway, is something more - maybe it's not quite in the right place.

But I have to describe, in physical words, things that really are hard to.

The "Basement Dream" is more of a falling down sensation - BUT, most people will have something along the lines of this, just as they're ready TO fall asleep and jerk...that kind of thing.

This thing is different. It's like a falling sensation like you feel on a roller-coaster, but you can't move. So, it's like you're awake and asleep at the same time.

It's really wierd and just in case anyone is wondering, with me anyway, NOT drug induced. It's rare, but it happens sometimes.

I have to start w/my toes and work my way up, lol smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.