Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Hey Tracy,

Good to hear from you. I have had to reduce my practice the past week since my Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia has flared up. It happens as the weather changes. I am still doing yoga, but I am doing a gentler version for now. I still feel I have been able to hold the gains I made. Once the flare-up eases and I have more energy, I will add poses again. Same goes for breathing exercises. Meditation has stayed the same.

I would love to hear more about your meditation course.

Take care. Hope everyone is doing well and continuing to practice.

Sandra Baublitz, Investing/Home Finance Editor
Investing Website
Home Finance Website
Sandra Baublitz Author Webpage

Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
D
Hello, ladies! Sandra, I am so impressed that you are strong in spirit! Your devotion to your health while struggling with health issues is inspirational. I often think of you and your strength. Tracy, I have added new poses. My strength continues to improve and I do feel like my soul is responding as well. I am so excited! This last weekend I rented a booth in a new antique mall to sell my handcrafted jewelry! It is a beautiful store and just minutes from home. This was totally unexpected and I am now trying to get my jewelry ready to go into a shop! I am not panicking and I am accepting this as an awesome blessing. This blessing is a fair amount of work though! My yoga practice is still very important to me and I am continuing to practice daily. I do hope that someone will accept this 30 day challenge and change their life! Peace and love, Diane

T
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
T
Hi Diane,

Wow! Congratulations on the new booth - good luck with your venture. It sounds fab. So happy for you. Great to hear you are still keeping up with your yoga practice and continuing to see results. It is amazing stuff smile

I echo your words to Sandra, it takes a lot to carry on with pain and health considerations. Definitely inspirational.

Thank you both for taking this challenge and sharing your experiences. I also hope others will take the first step and reap the rewards for themselves.

Much Love,
Tracy

T
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
T
Hello Sandra,

I just saw that I missed your last post. Sorry! I hope the flare up has eased.

I teach several meditations. I teach an introduction to several methods - Guided, Japa/Mantra, Insight, Mindfulness and Anapana (breath awareness). I also teach the 4 stages of mindfulness and run courses to deepen the practice that include some silence for half the day. I am planning some retreats for next year and I also run a monthly group sitting for support and time to meditate in a group. I'm running an introductory course next week:)It seems to be gaining in popularity here in the UK.

Tracy

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Hello Ladies,

Thank you both for your kind words. My flare up has started to ease. I do believe continuing the gentle yoga was a big help.

Tracy - Wow! I did not realize how many methods of meditation there were. I think that it is wonderful that you are helping people to find the benefits of meditation.

Diane - I am so proud of you. It takes a lot of courage to start a new venture. I wish you the best of luck! I would love to know what kind of handcrafted jewelry you make. I used to (and still do when I have time) make jewelry with beads and some wire-wrapping. I know how much time and love and artistry goes into making it.

Take care.

Investing Website
Home Finance Website

D
D
Hello, Ladies! I do hope this finds y'all doing well. I got my new jewelry store set up. A few pieces have sold...whoo hoo! I am excited about the sales. In January I will be able to add more curb appeal. Sandra, how are you? I think of your strength as I work my painful hips. On the plus side, my hips do not hurt nearly as much as they had been hurting prior to the yoga. Tracy, I hope you are doing well and your partner is not overwhelmed with the holidays and the recent loss. I am still doing my yoga daily! I love how I feel. May you be blessed! Peace and love, Diane

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Diane,

It is great to hear from you. Congratulations on selling some of your jewelry. I am sure that is a great feeling of accomplishment. I am glad that you are feeling better and more flexible. I think yoga helps in so many ways. I opens up our joints and our perspectives. It gives us courage to pursue our dreams and goals. I am glad you pursued your goal with your jewelry. Have a good holiday.

I have been doing better since my flare-up. I am feeling stronger and more flexible. Yoga has been a huge help for me.

Tracy - Hope you are doing well, too. Wishing both you and your partner a good holiday.

Investing Website
Home Finance Website

T
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
T
Hello Ladies

Lovely to hear from you and thank you both for your well wishes and thoughts for my partner.

It's great to hear things are still good and you are feeling the benefits of your commitment to practice yoga.

Congratulations on getting the jewelry set up and selling well. It must feel great to sell things that you've created.

Glad you're feeling stronger and more flexible Sandra :)That's great news.

Wishing you deep peace and joy through the festive season
Tracy

D
D
Happy New Year! I do hope this finds all well. We had a lovely Christmas and a very laid back New Year's Eve. I hope that someone will find this forum and decide to take this 30 day challenge as a New Year's resolution! 30 days is not very long AND it will change your life. So, if you are looking for a new you and a new outlook, take this 30 day challenge. It will cost no money as there are thousands of free yoga videos available online. I have missed 1 day of yoga since I began a daily yoga practice at the beginning of August 2013. There are so many improvements in my life that include greater strength, body toning and a more calm mind and heart. The improved strength really makes a difference because I remodel homes and install flooring for a living and I turn 51 years old in less than 1 week. Sandra, I pray that winter is not whooping you! My hips are not too bad, and when they hurt while doing my practice, I think of you. I so admire your strength. Tracy, thank you for the challenge! Perhaps there will be some new takers of this challenge for the new year! Peace and love, Diane

T
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
T
Happy New Year!

Thanks for your message Diane, so good to hear about your journey and I am also hoping others take the 30 day challenge. Wow, you only missed one day! That's impressive. I hope both your experiences inspire others to follow suit and take the challenge.

Happy birthday for next week :)(I celebrate my 50th this year!)

Hope all is good with you Sandra and you are managing to stay strong with your many strategies and strength of courage to keep going when things seem tough.

Peace and love to you both, and here's to a healthy and happy 2014.

Tracy

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.