Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
T
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
T
Hello smile

Great to hear you are both keeping up with your yoga practice and getting such good results. I also continue to my meditation, pranayam and postures.

Sounds like you find a deep inner peace through your practice Diane - how lovely. I think that's what makes it so addictive for me. I always feel grounded, balanced and peaceful during and after my sessions.

Good luck with the ebook Sandra!

Tracy

Sponsored Post Advertisement
T
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
T
Hello smile

Yesterday my yoga practice consisted of walking for two hours while practicing mindfulness of breathing - total presence and awareness of self, breath and attention to my actions.

Why not try bringing total awareness to all you do each day and see what it does for your life?

When we are present and open to each moment there is no room for worry because we realise that there is nothing happening to cause us to worry - just the perfect present moment smile

Would love to hear how you get on - if you give it a go.

Tracy

T
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
T
Hello ladiea smile

How is the challenge going? Are you still managing to keep up your commitment? Hope you are continuing to receive the many benefits you have already shared.

Today I did a lot of floor stretches, 20 minutes meditation and 10 minutes of pranayama - ahhh!

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Hello, Tracy -

The challenge is going well. I have added new poses and have practiced every day but one. I can feel the benefits increase each week.

I am trying to do more standing poses to strengthen my legs. I do pranayama each day and meditation most days. I think meditation is where I need more attention to it.

How is everyone else doing? Anyone new want to join us?

Sandra Baublitz, Investing/Home Finance Editor
Investing Website
Home Finance Website
Sandra Baublitz Author Webpage

T
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
T
Hello Sandra,

Great to hear your progress. What meditation do you practice? Meditation is only to have awareness, either of self or the breath. When we keep focused on either of these it stops our mind running off on its own and keeps us calm and more in control of our selves.

How's the ebook going?

D
D
Hello, Ladies! I have been keeping up with my daily practice. Some poses are now coming easier and I am thrilled that I can now do poses that were impossible when I first started yoga. Sandra, how awesome that you are practicing daily. I am adding new poses too and that is very satisfying. Tracy, thank you for the link to the 21 days of gratitude. I started yesterday! At this point, I have done yoga daily for about 90 days. Pretty cool milestone if I say so myself. Peace and love, Diane

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
That is great, Diane. I am proud of you. Feels great, doesn't it?

Investing Website
Home Finance Website

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Tracy,

I try to concentrate on my breathing or on "OM". Any suggestions for meditation practice would be greatly appreciated.

Ebook is going well. Slow with sales, but I am learning a lot. Thanks.

Investing Website
Home Finance Website

T
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
T
Well done Diane - 90 days! smile It's so encouraging to hear your progress. Glad you like the 21 days of Gratitude.

Meditation pracitce is only a tool to help us be aware of ourselves and what thoughts we are letting run our life. Anything that helps make that happen is great. Noticing the breath and being aware of sensations in the body from a detached perspective are perfect ways to train the mind to be present. Chanting is also excellent. It helps keep the mind on a positive word or phrase and the repeating of which keeps the aura clear and enrgy levels high. I love changing the Gayatri Mantra and have it on in the house while working or I listen to it in the car and chant along Gayatri Mantra . Chanting Aum is perfect - easy to do either silently or out loud.

T
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
T
Hello Sandra and Diane,

Hope you are both well. How's the yoga going? Have you managed to add in any new postures, meditations or breathing exercises? Have you noticed any changes in how you feel in yourself? Are situations any easier to deal with?

I've been writing my new meditation course and continuing to do my Yoga practices. Sorry for lack of interaction!

Today is Kundalini Yoga day. The class is really intense. We have just started working through each chakra - one a week. It's the sacral chakra today. The teacher has warned us that it will be a physically challenging class - eek!

Hope you've both had a lovely weekend,
Tracy

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.