Print Thread
E
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
E
The fictional sitcom Murphy Brown was popular with viewers from all walks of life including real-life counterparts Walter Cronkite and Connie Chung. Here is Murphy's story.

Murphy Brown

Would Murphy Brown be as controversial today? What present show might compare?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
I used to love this show. Yeah, not sure she would be controversial at ALL today, but who knows, I'm still surprised it was controversial back then! Not sure what show might compare now... Weeds?

C
C
For me, this can be classified as one of the top5 best sitcoms ever made! A smart, fresh and with show that you’ll surely get hooked on! Candice Bergen really deserves the Emmy’s because she really portrayed her role as Murphy Brown herself. She’s really great and of course with the help of the cast, Faith Ford, Charles Kimbrough and Joe Ragalbulto, this show wouldn't be a smash without their help the good story line as well! The script took into deliberation real current dealings and brought attention to real life matters, which made us entertained - laugh and cry sometimes. Too bad the series got cancelled after it’s decade of reaching the top rates in primetime viewing in television. I want to relive the moment and bought a DVD boxset at yourdvdcorner . com. I’m so thankful and contented now that I can replay these discs how many times I want with the complete episodes from the entire 10 seasons!!! Murphy Brown will be forever treasured by every fans of this TV show like me! I doubt they can make a good sitcom as good as this one!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.