Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Orchid, bonding99, davidearly, SusieGG, OSTSEE
58341 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums417
Topics119,302
Posts846,607
Members58,341
Most Online410
Feb 3rd, 2018
Top Posters(30 Days)
Angie 9
Sponsor
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#838137 - 09/15/13 08:14 AM Overpopulation and Enviornmental Concerns  
Patricia - No Kids Offline
Patricia - No Kids  Offline

This week we discuss overpopulation and how it relates to environmental concerns. What environmental issue concerns you the most?

Overpopulation and Environmental Concerns

Patricia Pedraza-Nafziger
Married No Kids Editor
Living Without Children - Automated Note
For New Visitors: This forum exists as a support community for people who are living a child-free existence. This area is here to help nurture, inspire and educate those who, for whatever reason, are living their lives without children in the home.

Posts made here must be supportive of this lifestyle choice. Comments should not question a person's decision to or reasons for being child free. Those negative comments are called "bingoing" or "trolling" and are not allowed. Please be sure you are aware of this forum's intentions and rules before posting!

#838706 - 09/19/13 04:14 AM Re: Overpopulation and Enviornmental Concerns [Re: Patricia - No Kids]  
Beverly424 Offline
Beverly424  Offline

I'm really concerned about the fast increase of human population and the gradual decrease of resources like food. Right now, I see a lot of homeless children who are very hungry, but I am hopeful that one day, those individuals who are capable of making positive changes can find ways to have abundant resources that can suffice the needs of all the people living here on Earth :)!

#839579 - 09/24/13 11:19 PM Re: Overpopulation and Enviornmental Concerns [Re: Beverly424]  
Elleise - Clairvoyance Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elleise - Clairvoyance  Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

TX
See...

I'm not. And what's important here is why?

First, you have the welfare system. Being on it, your food cards are refilled (if you will) depending on your last name.

Secondly, the welfare system basically gives you an increase in tax-payers dollars, the more children you have.

You also get a card for gas (specifically) or rather just cash for free spending and your housing, which in some states is what they call...Lotto. So, after 2-3 years of applying eventually you get a form that tells you to make an appointment.

Living in not one, but 3 of these places...why? Well I worked my (censored) off and it eventually became subsidized. So, the people who didn't work got to live what I paid $600.00 for practicaly nothing.

So, it's not a food shortage, it's an issue that goes far beyond that. And it starts with leaders.

When will you have a GOOD - POSITIVE influencing leader?

When they start living like you do and STOP with the outings, vacations and other millions of dollars worth of spending.

Over-population doesn't come from from someone that thinks it through. Over population, comes from people who don't and expect other people to pay for what their actions encure (sp).

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 09/24/13 11:27 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
#839613 - 09/25/13 06:34 AM Re: Overpopulation and Enviornmental Concerns [Re: Elleise - Clairvoyance]  
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor  Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Even being unemployed I don't qualify for food cards only because I live with friends and don't pay rent. It is insane. When I work I pay high taxes, but when I need the help I can't get it. The rules are very descriminatory. Thank you, leaders.....

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
#889038 - 03/26/15 04:38 AM Re: Overpopulation and Enviornmental Concerns [Re: Patricia - No Kids]  
jcorvette Offline
Amoeba
jcorvette  Offline
Amoeba

what i dont understand is babies being born into extreme poverty and hopelessness. that seems so sad for the child. repeating the mistakes of childbirth in such poverty just makes the poverty so much worse. birth control needs to be in the equations somewhere.

Brand New Posts
2018: On this day . . .
by Mona - Astronomy. Astronomy
02/18/18 05:12 PM
Spiritual Quotes
by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor. Spirituality
02/18/18 04:05 PM
Nebulae
02/18/18 10:15 AM
Pumpernickel Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading. Sandwiches
02/18/18 03:44 AM
Drama Movies Quote of the Day
by Angela - Drama Movies. Drama Movies
02/17/18 11:06 PM
Need Holiday Cash? Three Biz Ideas for You
by Nancy Roussy. Small Office/Home Office
02/17/18 09:35 PM
Pegasus the Winged Horse *revised*
02/17/18 08:24 PM
What are you looking forward to today?
by Nancy Roussy. Self Development
02/17/18 07:37 PM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy. Inspiration
02/17/18 07:35 PM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy. Inspiration
02/17/18 07:31 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Mona - Astronomy), 148 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Sponsor

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2018 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.