logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#827235 06/25/13 12:22 AM
Shark
Shark
If you have buttons that you never uses them, then you can make earrings.
Making button earrings in a simple style

Nbeads, finding the best beading accessories for you.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
V
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
V
Buttons can be made into very nice earrings! they are cute and simple and little girls will love them!

I love silk!
B
B
I love making accessories with the use of beads. Now I want to experiment on making other items with the use of buttons. I wonder how they would look like. Wish me luck :)!

Shark
Shark
Originally Posted By: Beverly424
I love making accessories with the use of beads. Now I want to experiment on making other items with the use of buttons. I wonder how they would look like. Wish me luck smile!

look forward to see your projects.

A
Amoeba
Amoeba
A
Thanks for sharing Claire!! That was very useful information smile

Shark
Shark
Through the button bracelet instructions, you can learn how to make a button bracelet more effectively and easily. This project can be done with kids that are five and even smaller. Both materials and tools are also simple.

Shark
Shark
Bracelet making instructions on how to make a leather bracelet with a black PU Leather Cord, Nylon Thread and several red Glass Beads! Try making the stylish bracelet by following the detailed crash steps!

#838069 09/14/13 06:34 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
This is a place to share your offsite beading links- off site means anything that's not on BellaOnline.
Let's see your webpages and tutorials!

All topics that are to promote offsite links belong here only and will be moved.

Keep Beading!
-Shala

Shark
Shark
One of thousands of free lessons tells you how to make your own jewelry at home easily and quickly. Today is a V-shape necklace making instructions on making your own necklace by using merely tiger tail wire and Swarovski Crystal Beads!

Shark
Shark
Can make necklace be an easy thing? Yes! Learn how to make jewelry for beginners here. Large amount of necklace making instructions had included to help improve your practical skills!

B
B
Thank you for sharing this, clairehobby :)! I have learned another beading activity.

Shark
Shark
In the people-watching season, a statement necklace can be an undoubted all-purpose ornament to match your dresses. Here, a statement necklace DIY project that contains the mainly essentials about how to make a statement necklace has been well-prepared!

Shark
Shark
Some necklace making instructions about how to make a rosary necklace, including what actually the rosary necklace is and how to make it with merely beads and eyepins in low budget and simple steps shown with pictures!

Shark
Shark
Easy step-by-step tutorial about how to make crystal earrings, complete illustrations with unique beading method prepared for a pair of handmade dangling crystal earrings!

Shark
Shark
Detailed instructions of how to make a pearl necklace at home! Try to follow my pink pearl necklace with the soft pearl beads and some golden ones here; you will get an unexpected necklace!

Shark
Shark
Timeless classic "Titanic" begins with "Heart Of Ocean Necklace", and ended in "Heart Of Ocean Necklace" as well. After seen the movie, nobody can forget frames that In the bedroom, rose put on the "ocean of heart", and then jack drew her the unforgettable portrait. Thus, in today's tutorial, I will show you how to bead it by European Beads and cheap Glass beads.

Shark
Shark
I was just browsing around on ETSY and found this necklace at last. No matter its color collocation, or the DIY processes are really super easy and fitful for the approaching summer season. Especially since I suddenly noticed that I just own a out-of-fashion jewelry made out of the cheap gemstone beads, then I decided to make one by myself immediately.
Tutorials-How to Make the Super Easy Necklace

Last edited by clairehobby; 09/21/13 11:04 PM.

Shark
Shark
A sparkling guidance about making your own earrings in the forthcoming festival season: step by step Swarovski Christmas tree Earrings guidance. In one or less minute, you can design a fabulous gift for you own as well as close friends.

Shark
Shark
Easy to learn and make jewelry plan-how to make wooden jewelry at home by common wood beads merely. A project suitable for your children, family and close friends; Share and make wooden jewelry for yourself and your relatives.

#839402 09/23/13 09:51 PM
Shark
Shark
A nice combination opens a treasure of creation. That is just how our tutorial on how to make a beaded flower comes into being. Let's bead flowers with white pearls and purple glass beads.

Shark
Shark
How to make easy bracelets will be always an interest to those who like easy-to-make jewelry craft. Ribbon and bead bracelet make a perfect contrast to this handmade bracelet. Just let this bright piece be with you in summer!

Shark
Shark
No matter you are a man or a female, you can't ignore to see others also be looked by others. How to be a special scenery in this hot summer season? Maybe a little decoration will add charm to your whole appearance.
With noble purple earrings shows your charm

Shark
Shark
Pearl's beauty perhaps comes from the pain of breeds, finally refined out with vulgarity beauty. Its beauty can't be replaced by any kind of gems. Pearl jewelry is never antiquated beautiful, today let us make a nice pair of pearl earrings.

H
H
I like arts and crafts, it has a kind of beauty, the beauty of soul

Shark
Shark
No more jewelry beading projects for you today but necklace charms instead. Unique charm in a shape of five-pointed star will gleam up your necklace into another scenery. So what are you waiting for? Bead a star and link it to your necklace!Beaded Five-pointed Star for Necklace Charms

Shark
Shark
Pearls earrings designs are specialized for you, espeacially for those who are crazy about pink. A mix of pink pearls and transparent white beads make up the pink pearl earrings.Let's see how they could bead together.
Charming Pink Pearl Earrings

S
S
Hahak nice!

BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
Very cute, but sweet and innocent. Thanks for sharing!

Launa Stout
Kids Crafts/Books

#839948 09/26/13 10:03 PM
Shark
Shark
Want to make your white and slim fingers more attractive? This crystal flower ring works well to fit in your beautiful hand. I am sure you will love the flamboyant ring. Next just let me just show you the DIY rings of Red Petals

Last edited by clairehobby; 09/26/13 10:05 PM.

Shark
Shark
Is there any crystal pendant necklace you have long coveted? I'm glad to introduce you a stylish necklace with striking pendant. You will be gorgeously appareled with sparkling crystal beads.Handcrafted-glorious-crystal-pendant-necklace

Shark
Shark
It is a free and fantastic tutorial about how to make hand stamped jewelry with spoon; it is also a very environment-friendly way to make unique stamped necklace.

Shark
Shark
Our how to make leather necklace tutorial is going to show you the layered effect of leather necklaces. The fascinating style is a kind of personalized statement from you.

Last edited by clairehobby; 09/27/13 05:30 PM.

Shark
Shark
Bracelet has been walking in the forefront of fashion. It not only has beautiful appearance but also is good collocation of clothes. Which do you think is the best collocation of memory bracelets? Following a way of how to make a memory wire bracelet is given. You could learn it if you need this jewelry collocation.

Shark
Shark
Who will hate the delicious strawberries? It looks and smells good. Here what we present you is not real strawberries but the strawberry ornaments. Sweet key pendants consisting of red and green beads appear to be fantastic. Do you love it?Strawberry Shaped Key Pendants

Shark
Shark
Find something interesting and rewarding to spend your free time. It must be a good option to join us in making beaded hoop earrings. These stylish drop bead earrings feature two jump rings with drop beads dangling from the bottom rim.

Last edited by clairehobby; 10/06/13 06:44 PM.

Shark
Shark
It is not a traditional leather watch band any longer but a beaded band. DIY watch band with kinds of beads would perfectly highlight your watch.

#841535 10/07/13 06:13 PM
Shark
Shark
Making a pearl ring at home is cheap and fun at the same time. Here ring design ideas come with an easy tutorial to guide you to make your own. If it has attracted you, Please don't hesitate to follow the following making steps.Ring Design Ideas

Last edited by clairehobby; 10/07/13 06:18 PM.

Shark
Shark
Here I have got an idea of beaded jewelry patterns shared with you all. If you are crazy about plain colored statement, this pair of black earrings for women will be just right for you.Beaded Black Earrings for Women

K
K
I wonder if the buttons can be made into bracelet?

M
Amoeba
Amoeba
M
Thanks for the links. I'm thinking of going back to one of my hobbies, which is jewelry making so I hope these links would help me.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  ShalasBeads 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.