logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
everytime, when i come to a new environment, i always feel anxiety, can't fall asleep, don't want to eat anything, do you tell me how improve my ability of adapt to the new environment?

Nbeads, finding the best beading accessories for you.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
Shark
Shark
M
Chat with the people around you, you will get familiar with them and your new environment.

Come to pandahall to get your fashionable jewelry.
M
M
Try to maintain relationships with people at home while you are away by keeping in touch regularly.

Last edited by Sadhana - Indian Food; 06/19/13 08:30 AM.
when i come to a new environment,i will try to chat with people around me and go out to learn the transportation and visit some interesting place.i also keep touch with friends at home regularly.

G
G
I think exploration is the best way to get in touch with a new area. One of the most exciting things is finding new places to shop, eat and spend time with family. Once you're acquainted with your new surroundings you'll start to meet new people and have some fun. Even if you're not hungry make yourself eat a little and try to exercise to help get to sleep at night.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Do you practice any form of meditation? If so allowing your energies to integrate with the new environment may help. If not, this may be an ideal time to learn how to meditate. smile

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
J
J
Every individual passes through this discomfort with the change of environment. This is very normal to have some ups and downs during the period of transition to a new environment and culture. However, you can cope with it by remaining in touch with people at home while you are away through various communication gadgets.

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.