Next Thread
Print Thread
#834100 08/17/13 01:11 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
It is that time of year again. The summer is coming to an end and many children are getting ready to go back to school. While most children are excited to see friends and take on new lessons and assignments, a few children are feeling the exact opposite; dread and fear.

If the fear is significant and the child complains of headaches and stomachaches or becomes physically ill when it is time to go to school, the child could have school phobia.

School Phobia

Dr. Ilyssa Hershey
Mental Health Editor
Mental Health Site
Mental Health Facebook Page
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
It takes me awhile to read (head injury/visual) but I'm going to try my best smile

Before even reading it, I can tell you this Phobia, IS real and a detailed one at that.

While some people can get frustrated w/a child having a phobia such as this, underneath, there's a lot of special-ness going on inside that little brain.

And as a parent, support, support, support. Listen to how your child is feeling, what exactly is going on in that developing "little head" of theirs and help that light shine! wink

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
B
B
Well it is a common thing that we have in our mind as some child have a kind of phobia and they do not go to the schools and remain mentally disturb while creating the bad thoughts. So, I think that we should must be taken care of it and must try to eliminate this fear from the brain.

BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
Well said Elleise!
Sometimes a child is unable to verbally express themselves and need so badly for someone to take notice and help understand what is going on.

Bewel Gelespi, so true. If one does not intervene when these issues arise, a child can continue to suffer and become more and more anxious and depressed, leading to more severe mental health conditions in the future.

Dr. Ilyssa Hershey
Mental Health Editor
Mental Health Site
Mental Health Facebook Page

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.