Print Thread
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
That's funny Burt smile

I found this or it found me, whichever, lol. But anyhoo, scroll down to the "Biting Mites" section" but honestly I'd look at the whole thingy.

Insect Experts...Chiggars, itchmites and bedbugs "Oh my"

Also, I said the exact same thing to my husband just yesterday, 'cept, I used the word "Guineapigs."

I can tell you things that work and stuff that really just doesn't.

Primarily: "Permethrin"

It's a cream, you put on overnight, shower, wash it off next morning.

P.S. What's electronic harassment? confused

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 08/28/13 05:53 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
It's when an agency directs a beam of energy toward you and can plant voices, etc.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hmmmm...

Not the same thing I'm "feeling"

The noise or "hummmm" is the closest I can come to identifying w/it.

I don't feel something external coming from outside. It's more a connection, like the internet,but I'm walking around

"Wireless" smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Your listening to the Music of The Spheres My Dear :O)

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I 'm not sure what that means, but I've heard the thing no matter where I go, with maybe a bit of a difference.

Some deeper than others. Some stronger than others.

But this "Bug in town" People need to seriously look into MITES!

I want to fix it but I just can't.

The MITES, well they pretty much cross-breed.

If you get them, my heart goes out to you ((hugs))

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Elleise...what do these mites look like? Are they coming out of your skin as if they have bred inside of your body?

Last edited by Shannon Lee Wolf; 09/02/13 07:41 AM.
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
There's still a debate on exactly what these mites actually do as far as habitating (if that's a word).

I can tell you what my experience was.

They don't fly, they're too small for the naked eye to see. In fact at first, you probably won't notice a thing. A few days later a blister like thing appears, just like a chiggar bite.

You put chigger-rest or something like it on it, think nothing of it and it gets bigger and bigger and then there's a white dot in the middle and bubbles around the edge of the originating bite start to form. Those bubbles eat away at your skin, joining the originating blister-like bump.

They almost build cities like in a row or circle. They did it around my belly button. Then something under the skin connects those cities, like a burrowing. Then you get large boils.

Puss, infection, not fun at all. What's troubling is that mum's the word and unless you know someone, every place you go will tell you anything from a "Dermatologist" issue, to psychosis, even Scabbies.

Scabbies usually are found in the webs of fingers and toes and leave a hard scaley like fungus behind.

These are nothing like that, but I'm getting the feeling that mites, just like anything CROSS-BREED!

These leave bird nests after birds migrate in search for a blood meal. They're not picky either. Cover up in Autumn and take a shower after being outside in heavily wooded areas.

They disike sunny areas. Those seem to be o.k., but animals can track them into the home... tired

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 09/03/13 10:38 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Your mites sound pretty bad, Elleise. When I got bit from mites affecting my canaries and finches years ago I only had tiny red spots on my skin, some of which are still visible. But I never had the larger welts or track marks you mention. You must have another more aggressive species of mite attacking you than the bird mites I was exposed to.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
They are, from what I'm being told, "UNOFFICIALLY" what's that pithy little saying that's almost worthy of an attorney?

"Not officially ...to speak on the matter?" Something like that.

I had w/a head injury tripple vision. It's been 4 yrs. now so got it down to 1 1/2 so like a halo or phatom outline. Anywhoo, it's hard to research it or I have to go back again and again and again, w/memory issues.

But verbally (the lost art of communication) speaking, it helps to have connections. There aren't just 1 or 2 types of mites. There's things like hybrids or crosses.

But just speakin gof Birdmites in general, to make it simple, there's the ones that are easy enough to get rid of and the ones that are like "Elders" D'something or another and put even the "GODFATHER" to shame...

They last forever and as an added bonus, they carry microbiotic diseseases and viruses. They seems to like bedrooms and places of moisture. so, like bathrooms and such.

You'll need a spray bottle w/a mixture of water an bleach. After you take a bath or shower is best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spray it all.

These guys communicate.

What's that mean?

Initially you'll be ignorant and think it's some bug or flea. You'll run to the store get a fogger it won't work) you'll go back and buy in bulk (that won't work) Then you'll change product and might get some...SOME reliefe for maybe 1-2 days.

They're immune to just about everything. So you'll need to get creative and think, Terminator...

They keep going an you have to out smart or start thinking like a mite.

If/shoul you fog a room...ha-ha...joke is on you. All they do is move to the next room over ORRRR...the go down your vents. You'll have to tape up everything cry

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 09/08/13 12:49 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Wow...those mites seem positively demonic! This may sound silly, but have you gone to a veterinarian for advice? Also, I have a dear friend who specializes in demonic clearings, if you are interested...all she needs is your pic. Hm...what is the "unofficial" of which you speak?

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.