Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 299 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 298 299
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Lol Yvonnie smile

With me? I'm addicted to thunderstorms. Something happens and not just the rumbling type, but it's got to have the lightening.

Sometimes we'll be out and I'll be "in a mood" and I'll say something like, "I need a good thunderstorm right now, electricity and all!"

And it's funny - it really is. Just this past year, it's happened twice where it was sunny, a little cloud here or two, but then the car starts shaking back and forth...

He's like, "You had to call down the thunder, didn't you?"

Anyway, it's thundering and lightening here, so I'm thinking there's something like ions or whatever that make some people just react to them. confused

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 10/03/13 05:37 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Karen-

I am absolutely with you! My 9 year old daughter bought me a postcard today of Chicago in the midst of a thunderstorm, w/major bolts of lightning hitting our tallest towers.

LOL, what does that tell you about me?

Storms of all sorts are refreshing and calming at the same time for me. I absolutely adore them...

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
When I got up it was raining (cannot say when it started or ended but can say that between 6:00 and 6:30 it was raining). The day was cloudy and the temperature was nice (i had half my winter walking coat on...i had the exterior...at first i thought i should of put the entire coat on or at least another shirt [had a simple turtleneck] but after a few minutes i was not cold [i was not freezing...just a little cold] and by the time i turned around to come back i was a little hot). Tonight we are having a thunderstorm (i was watching a new show with my mom at 20:00 and at 20:43 the signal disappeared...my mom asked when was the last time it happened and i said a while ago because the past few years it only does that when theres lightning or thunders [the only positive about Bell...before the signal would disapppear for just a little wind...no rain or snow or thunder or lighting needed] and sure enough we first heard the heavy rain then saw lightning through the curtains [well not through from the sides of the window] it has calmed now...i do not hear any rain or thunder and do not see any lightning).

N
N
Yesterday after my comment it started again but just a little bit, the thunder was from afar and I just heard it for a short time (like 1 or 2 minutes maybe), the rain was not heavy and as far as I know there were no lightning. I think it was raining a little bit when I went to bed and it could of rained when I was sleeping and trying to sleep (the ground is wet but it rained a lot so it could be that rain).

Now it is partly cloudy.

N
N
Just came back from a walk.

It was windy, partly cloudy and it rained off and on. I had the same clothes on and it took me about 1/4 of my walk to be comfortable with one time for a short time when I was almost 1/2 done where I started to be cold again, again that cold was not freezing.

Wolf
Wolf
The weather is cloudy here.

N
N
The rest of the day was like my walk partly cloudy, raining off and off and windy on and off. When I went to bed it was calm, if it rained or it was windy before I did not realise it. Now it is partly cloudy (the road is wet so it rained between the time i was in bed and i got up).

N
N
Just came back from a walk and it was raining (almost stopped when i was almost back home...dont know when it started...my mom came back home a little after my comment here and she said that it was raining a little), cloudy and cold.

N
N
I have no idea how the rest of the day was because I did not come back outside and did not looked outside.

When I went to bed it was foggy.

Now it is sunny.

N
N
Yesterday during my walk it was sunny and windy off and on.

As far as I know it was like that all day long.

I did not look out a window when I went to bed so I don't know how it was.

Not it is cloudy.

Page 5 of 299 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 298 299

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/13/24 08:03 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/10/24 08:39 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Curiosity and Learning
by Angie - 04/06/24 09:56 AM
Easy to Sew Pillowcases
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/03/24 04:38 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/31/24 01:10 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.