Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
AimeeLake7, albertjay8786, maya luna, rani singh, Alycia cullern
57333 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57333 Members
417 Forums
113321 Topics
804585 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 849
Beetlemess 438
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 387
Jana - Creativity Editor 326
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 62
Dorcy 62
Sandra Investing/HFinance 61
Susan - Meditation Editor 46
Mona - Astronomy 44
Linu 40
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 ... 26 27 >
Topic Options
#832546 - 08/05/13 11:40 AM Where are you and how is the weather?
Yvonnie-Inspired Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Loc: Illinois, US
I'm in Chicago. It's hi 60s and cloudy; reminiscent of Seattle, WA or England, UK.

Add Where are you and how is the weather? to Twitter Add Where are you and how is the weather? to Facebook Add Where are you and how is the weather? to MySpace Add Where are you and how is the weather? to Del.icio.us Digg Where are you and how is the weather? Add Where are you and how is the weather? to Yahoo My Web Add Where are you and how is the weather? to Google Bookmarks Add Where are you and how is the weather? to Stumbleupon Add Where are you and how is the weather? to Reddit
#832560 - 08/05/13 12:39 PM Re: Where are you and how is the weather? [Re: Yvonnie-Inspired]
Nancy Roussy Offline
Elephant

Loc: Grand-Métis, Quebec, Canada
I'm in Ste-Florence, Quebec, Canada.

Yesterday after I first came here there were thunder (at least 2 times...always from far away and never lasting) and rain kept on coming and going. Today I did not hear any thunder but I know that while I was in bed it rained at least once. Now (13:38) it is partly cloudy (i cannot give the temperature because we dont have 1).

Add Re: Where are you and how is the weather? to Twitter Add Re: Where are you and how is the weather? to Facebook Add Re: Where are you and how is the weather? to MySpace Add Re: Where are you and how is the weather? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Where are you and how is the weather? Add Re: Where are you and how is the weather? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Where are you and how is the weather? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Where are you and how is the weather? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Where are you and how is the weather? to Reddit
#832609 - 08/05/13 07:08 PM Re: Where are you and how is the weather? [Re: Nancy Roussy]
Yvonnie-Inspired Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Hey Nancy!

I visited Montreal for a few days in July. My family & I had the best time. Love the market, Old Montreal, and the longest Saturday night fireworks ever. And the weather was beautiful (as the rest of trip had been piping hot).

Thanks for posting.

Add Re: Where are you and how is the weather? to Twitter Add Re: Where are you and how is the weather? to Facebook Add Re: Where are you and how is the weather? to MySpace Add Re: Where are you and how is the weather? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Where are you and how is the weather? Add Re: Where are you and how is the weather? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Where are you and how is the weather? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Where are you and how is the weather? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Where are you and how is the weather? to Reddit
#832616 - 08/05/13 07:49 PM Re: Where are you and how is the weather? [Re: Yvonnie-Inspired]
Chelle SFF Movies Offline
Shark

Loc: Flowery Branch, GA
I'm in Flowery Branch, GA (about and hour north of Atlanta) and we are having some rain and T-storms(supposed to rain all week) it's about 80 outside.

It's been very rainy this season!

“You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” ― Maya Angelou

#832619 - 08/05/13 07:56 PM Re: Where are you and how is the weather? [Re: Chelle SFF Movies]
Yvonnie-Inspired Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Hey Michelle-

Yes, Georgia has been rainy this year. Dare I say it's a God-send? I remember the Atlanta areas being on water control and in fear of drought not too long ago (past few years?). I hope this rain is producing great crops of peaches and greens for the area. smile

BTW, I visited Georgia on my road trip too. Loved the Serenbe Community (for sustainable living) and Centennial Park.

Thanks for stopping by and check-in frequently.

#832645 - 08/06/13 02:42 AM Re: Where are you and how is the weather? [Re: Yvonnie-Inspired]
Shark

A blessing in that it has brought the lake up to normal levels. Unfortunately there has been so much of it, and so hard - it has caused flooding in many areas. We have had many roads washed out.

I guess too many of us prayed for rain at the same time, lol!

I had never heard of Serenbe before you mentioned it. It sounds quite lovely!

“You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” ― Maya Angelou

#832688 - 08/06/13 09:50 AM Re: Where are you and how is the weather? [Re: Yvonnie-Inspired]
Nancy Roussy Offline
Elephant

Loc: Grand-Métis, Quebec, Canada
Yesterday all day long until at night (did not take not for the time but i think it had stopped when 20:00 arrive) we had rain and thunder (sometimes not together) on and off with lighting (not often...i saw 1 twice...probably had more). Last night was calm (if it rained i did not realise it...the sounds here are weird...sometimes i think its raining when its not...i think its the mountains that do that). Now (10:50) it is partly cloudy.

#832689 - 08/06/13 09:56 AM Re: Where are you and how is the weather? [Re: Chelle SFF Movies]
Yvonnie-Inspired Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

LOL Chelle. Yes, prayers are powerful and you guys had millions pouring in from inside Georgia and out. I dare not pray that it stop;)

Make sure you visit Serenbe when you get the chance. HGTV built a Green Dream Home there. While it looks amazing, it is the hardly the most exciting thing to see there. Make certain to post here once you have seen it.

So, how's the weather there today?

#832692 - 08/06/13 10:19 AM Re: Where are you and how is the weather? [Re: Yvonnie-Inspired]
Shark

It is overcast today with the promise of T-storms later (or so my head is telling me.)

#832694 - 08/06/13 10:25 AM Re: Where are you and how is the weather? [Re: Chelle SFF Movies]
Yvonnie-Inspired Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Warmer temps and Thunderstorms in Chicago. I love stormy weather.

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 ... 26 27 >

Moderator:  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Shopping at Walmart Game
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Home Finance
12 minutes 2 seconds ago
Halloween Savings
Home Finance
12 minutes 52 seconds ago
Name a Classic Toy Game
Creativity
14 minutes 28 seconds ago
Music ABC game
Pop Music
16 minutes 51 seconds ago
First Letter-Last Letter
by "Rosie"
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 08:00 AM
Where can I find Cardigan sweaters in Idaho??
by Betty6123
Women's Fashion
Today at 06:14 AM
What Did You Write Today?
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
Today at 01:03 AM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Yesterday at 09:50 PM
Off-Camera Flash Photography Mistakes
by Ewa - Photography
Photography
Yesterday at 07:52 PM
Cosmic Halloween Tour . . . If you dare
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Yesterday at 04:49 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 84 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.