logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Burt B. Offline OP
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
My youthful foolish heart has betrayed me.

I have been through a modern slave labor camp called a 'sheltered workshop'.

It was and is apparently still legal to pay sub-minimum wages to those with disabilities.

http:
//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheltered_workshop

Oh yes, I have seen, heard, and know who, what and where God is.

The Kingdom, (the consciousness), of Heaven, (a higher vibratory rate), is within you.

Because of this, thou shalt become public enemy #1 and you will suffer.

"The Razor's Edge" is knowing that you are God and Man at the same time.

Falling off the edge cuts both ways.

At least I have a mental and intellectual understanding of "The Fall of Man" and the ancient mystery schools.

I got what I deserved based upon my rebellion.

And, I'm ok with that because we live in a just universe.

Every erg of energy is accounted for, and every interaction you have with another human being from the least to the greatest in the social hierarchy of man is a reflection and a facet of yourself.

What you do not like in others is actually what you do not like about yourself.

It is difficult to express in words the depth of that which is within.

Suffering is basically the pressure the universe uses to take a lump of coal and turn it into a diamond.

A clay vessel must be fired to become a golden grail.

It somewhat amuses me that the fallen ones have hijacked all that is good, pure and fine -- only to invert, convert and pervert.

The reality of The Great White, (as in auric emanation not skin color), Brotherhood in the history, science and culture of America runs deep.

The Geopolitical Movement toward mass slavery is millennia in the making.

Basically, we are lab rats in an addiction driven world.

The greatest addiction of all is money.

After "The War in Heaven" with 1/3 of the angels of heaven cast out were 'thrown to the earth' which is a generic reference to cast into the matter spheres.

Those with great wealth, power, privilege and prestige belong there as this is the level that they fell.

Everyone one is being tested.

Those who have scratched and clawed their way to the top are a breed who know that they will never ever, ever be allowed into the spiritual realms of ease and luxury they once knew.

The calculating, cruel and ruthless exploitation tactics these individuals employ harken to the fact that they know deep inside that "this is it". They are forced to stay in the material universe and they will do what it takes to make their stay as luxurious as possible exploiting planetary resources and human resources without any compunctions whatsoever.

Enter The of Queen England, enter The Bush clan, enter the Franklin Delano, and Winston Churchill clans.

Oh yes, many have done great good, however have you ever noticed how youthful The Queen of England is?

Or for that matter, Captain Kirk ?

The guy is like 80 years old and doesn't look a day over 40.

How is this possible?

Quite simple.

Attention.

The attention of the people.

Now, I have no right, nor shall I ever claim that the names I have mentioned are fallen ones.

That is not my place nor do I want the retribution and/or the karma associated with judging and ridiculing and pointing the finger at the above aforementioned names and clans.

Nay.

I'm simply using them as an example to teach and reaffirm universal law:

"That which you put your attention upon, there goes your energy".

Bits and pieces of this law have come to the fore in such works as "The Secret".

However, there is only 2% poison in rat poison.

No disrespect toward "The Secret" and its authors and presenters, they have done a fine job.

My example is thus:

For millennia, key figures in world political structures have used 2% Truth to lure those who have The Love of The God of All That is Real in their hearts into violating Universal Law with abandon thereby putting themselves into their own prison.

Every song, every movie, every news broadcast hammers and hammers and hammers the loud and proud message:

"Look at me !!! I can violate the laws of man and of God and get away with it -- you boring servants of some invisible moral 'god' are not having any fun" !!!

Lest I forget the memorable lyrics of David Lee Roth's 1988 hit "Just Like Paradise":

COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL USED AS AN ILLUSTRATION, (I SHALL GIVE THE GENERIC VERSION):

'IT IS JUST LIKE I'M LIVING IN PARADISE AND I WILL NEVER GO HOME'

"This must be just like livin' in paradise
(It's just like paradise)
And I don't want to go home
(And I ain't never goin' home)

This must be just like livin' in paradise
(Just like, just like paradise)
[Incomprehensible]

(In paradise, paradise)
(And I don't, I don't want to go home)

Just like, just like paradise

Read more: DAVID LEE ROTH - JUST LIKE PARADISE LYRICS

Burt CONT(inues):

Really.

Which 'home' are we talking about?

An old christian hymnal once said: "This is not my home".

Again, the song claims to be a love song 'cause he's got a girl in the car and rockin' away.

However, who's to say that this individual knows that his soul shall never be allowed into "The Paradise" of which A God-Man Jesus Christ spoke of so he is instead going to gather all of the wealth, the fame, the drugs, the sex and the rock and roll he can possibly tolerate because, 'this is it'. I shall rule in the matter spheres and blatantly put forth an example of how you can use and abuse the 'light of god' you were given at birth because you have the possibility of entering the real paradise of god and I do not.

So let us vampirize the light necessary for us to exist outside of the law of the one so we can have fun while the party lasts because we are stuck in the matter universe without the option of eternal life so we will find a way to bleed the children of the light before our identity is permanently extinguished.

Forgive me for being so blunt.

I am not the Judge, Jury or Executioner of David Lee roth or his ilk.

Example, Example, Example.

Believe me, I have already been through the use and abuse of my light, so this I know.

I still allow my light to be abused, yet the momentum I came into this world with continues to beat my heart.

Let me give you a personal example:

I still morn the loss of Patrick Swayze.

Why?

Because he was able to take his androgynous ability, poise and grace to dance and remain an animalistic heterosexual.

"The Razor's Edge".

Why do I speak on BellaOnline?

Because, by the time of 15yrs. I knew that I had the body and the soul of a man, yet the mind and the heart of a woman.

God is Androgynous.

This can be verified by ancient teachings and statues and folklore and myth.

But for the Western Mind The God-Man Jesus Christ said:

" I AM Alpha AND Omega "

The Eternal Divine Father and The Eternal Divine Mother AS ONE.

The Western Mind reels and bucks this concept of androgyny and is quick to pervert as in "Michael Jackson" and the psychiatric community is quick to medicate the "Bearded Lady Disease" Schizophrenia and Bi-Polar disorder as a broken brain.

Yet ancient text verify this state of being.

When I say ancient, I mean 10,000 years and older.

Spirituality seems to be the want, the need, the desire and the drive toward that nebulous term, "enlightenment".

There are some fine examples throughout history of the mystical atonement with absolute truth and absolute reality:

Gautama Buddha was asked after he went through horrible audible and visible hallucinations of Absolute Good and Absolute Evil, "What are You"???!!!

A Man, A God or Both ???

He said, " I AM awake. "

Audible and Visible Hallucinations of the invisible world have been the hallmark of those who have pushed the boundaries of human, mundane material existence and have subjectively described and taught of an invisible world that is just as real if not More Real than that which we see, taste, touch and feel.

Yet there is no empirical proof, just subjective experiences of audio and visual hallucinations.

A handful of folks through the long corridor of time have documented such experiences and have subsequently founded 'a new religion' by design or by happenstance.

Each of these individuals have had the experience of Popeye The Sailor Man when he stated and spoke his reason for existence, (Or, Raison d'être):

Popeye the sailorman > Quotes > Quotable Quote

“I yam what I yam, and that's all what I yam.”

I AM All Things to All Peoples -- The Entirety of The Universe Lives WITHIN ME !!!

Abraham, The Progenitor of three world religions, "Spoke with God as a man speaketh to his friend face to face and was called, 'A Friend of God'".

Audible and Visible Hallucinations is called in our Western Rational Society:

Schizophrenia.

Or, 'split-mind'.

Hmmm... maybe, just maybe The Universe as a Wooing Mother is forcing the issue of 'waking up'???

Think upon these things as I leave you with the hard statistics of:

"Since the mid-1990s, the number of children diagnosed with bipolar disorder has increased a staggering 4,000 percent."

http:
//www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=123544191

Could Western Psychology be 'the gatekeeper' using every form of restraint; legal, physical, and pharmacological to keep these new fresh souls from 'waking up' to a personal, subjective, direct mystical experience ???!!!

Is not orthodox religious paradigms breaking down at an alarming rate?

Something is afoot.

Did not Jesus The Christ take two of his disciples, "high in the mountain", (a reference to a higher vibratiory rate), and All Three Clearly had Seen and Spoke with Moses and John The Baptist" ?

Fairy tales or an actual mystical experience?

Hmmm....

In each case, a individual had a subjective experience which spawned a sorry watered-down attempt to follow and/or experience such an even either with a contrived religion, or drugs, x, and rock'in roll.

In essence, would it be too far-fetched a postulation that there are different races upon this planet and there are those who have access to eternal energy and those who are cut off from that supply so they will rape and burn and consume all in the material universe because, 'that's all they have' and are jealous to the point of murder to those who have eternal and abundant life?

The rantings of a certifiable madman or could we all agree that life is like a $hit Sandwich, The More Bread You Have The Less $hit you eat ????!!!!

Is this not universally applicable to every living human being on this planet?

Have you ever seen what lengths a mother would go to feed her hungry child?

Hmmm....

Maybe, just maybe these children labeled with a plethora, of mental, emotional, behavioral, and mood 'disorders' are not sick at all, and other parts of their brain and being are lighting up and being activated because the universe demands it?

I have a friend of mine who lives in Brazil with his wife who has articulated this idea far better than me:

http:
//www.bipolarorwakingup.com/#!the-big-idea/c1re9

I was in a 'sheltered workshop' from FEB - OCT 1992.

I was worked a 40-hour week and paid bi-weekly for 80 hours a whopping $15 after the psychiatric half-way house to 70% of my disability check.

'They' got me, but maybe the younger folks have a better chance than mine?

-- Burt B.
P.S. Tell me one person you know who does not know about the new baby born to The Queen of England's Vast Empire.
P.S.S. Where the attention goes, there goes the light, the substance and the sustenance of the people.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
You gave us a lot of interesting points to think about. Thank you, Burt!

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
Burt B. Offline OP
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
I was going to shift this to the goddess forum 'cause I didn't think anyone seen it.. I actually had a mini-breakdown after I wrote it... But, it's up to you.

Koala
Koala
Dear Burt,

Suffering mentally,,I did most of my life.

Lots of people ,find agressiveness in my writings.These are remnants of the hurt,both physical and mental.Suffered through
ALL my life.

What made me survive,Alcoolism ,anxiety since childhood,panics by the 1000 s 5 heart operations,8 tares inthe knees without taking pills ,generalised atheriosclorosis,atheriosclororis of the brain ,another part of the brain destroyed,no past souvenirs,
loss of cognitive memory ,Desire To SurviVe,this I always found in agressivity facing my sufferings.Forgot Stabbed through a lung recently.Did not loose consciouscness.

I might be a bit agressive to some,but many doctors and druggists,could not beleive what i went through in my life ,and still am in great shape.

loong

Burt B. Offline OP
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
Yes, I understand the aggression and hatred and hard-headedness because I have it to.

You have survived an incredible amount.

Thank You for explaining the hurt and anger and aggression here.

I have it also.

-- Burt B.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Sorry Burt. I have had other obligations to attend to and did not have a chance to respond to your post right after you wrote it. You know you are always welcome to post on any thread on my forum, and anywhere else on this site.

I like your new kitty pic. Very intriguing....

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Loong....you certainly have been through a lot in your life. I find this to be true with many people, and most of them are more loving and compassionate towards others because of it. They understand the pain and suffering of others more so because of their own difficulties. Generally speaking, it is only right to treat others the way you would like to be treated, because you really don't know what one has been through or is going through right now in their life.

There are times to be aggressive, and times to be gentle and respectful. I think you know this, having gone through so much in your life. I think we all like to be treated with kindness. This site is a place where all are welcome and can be secure in the knowledge that only courtesy is allowed in the posts from others. It is a comforting place for many people here.

Your posts are welcome here because I know that as a Buddhist you are filled with loving kindness and compassion, something we all could benefit from. Peace _/\_

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Koala
Koala
To Debbie

Thank You

loong

Moderated by  Debbie-SpiritualityEditor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.