logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Koala
Koala
Dear Elleise,

Have you ever seen yourself out of your body in broad dailight?
well it happened to me .I was 47 years old.Still remember it clearly.
Lots of things can happen .When I was stabbed a few months ago,
I was in the Trauma section,and all of a sudden ,I am in a type of world that I never knew existed.I remember one nite,i felt a presence next to me.Asked that presence who he was ? He answered ,Norm ,don't you recognise yourself?Explain that to me please.
I never lie.

loong

Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Elleise......thank you very much for sharing. That is just one more piece of evidence for me that there really is no death but eternal life, and that there is a higher power. Not that I needed convincing at this stage of my life. I have heard and read about countless stories of people crossing over to a very beautiful and loving place, often seeing that "god" they believe in.

I personally know another woman who died and was brought back. She was a child at the time too, and I do believe she was 12 just like you were. She saw Jesus and he spoke to her, telling her to go back, that it was not her time to be there. Another story came through from an aquaintance. This time it was a man who died and he visited the spirit world. He never wanted to come back, and was very upset when the doctors did bring him back to life. He was very depressed instead of relieved to be back among the physical living. He described a very beautiful place and he told his family not to be afraid to die.

However you want to name that higher being or consciousness, He/She/It does exist. Pretty much all religions and many cultures indeed have this philosophy that goes back many many years. All are acknowledging the same higher Power, Source, Spirit, or God/Goddess, in one form or another. The sooner the people of this world realize where we come from, where we are going, and how beautiful and powerful we all really are, the sooner this earth can be a more peaceful and loving place, where all are respected and treated with compassion. Unfortunately it will take a lot to convince our fickle species.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
Koala
Koala
To all or none,

I have reread the 2 pages.I volontarely put the word Ponder in one of my posts,where may I ask has it gone to?

Loong

D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Loong.....I am the moderator of this forum. Nobody else has the ability to remove words of another person's post, unless the post is very offensive to others, in which case the site owner will step in if I do not see it first. That has not happened here, and I assure you, I did not remove the word "ponder" from your post, nor do I remember seeing the word at all. Please tell me what it is you would like to discuss so that we can do that.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Not often, but yes, I have.

If there was an internal mental conversation, I would say it was your higher-self and a life review.

If this perhaps doesn't resonate w/you then I would actually seek out relations in the name of Norm or going by the nick-name, Norm.

Either way, what happened afterwards?

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Koala
Koala
Dear Elleise,

I changed a very important part of my life then.

loong/norm

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Debbie-SpiritualityEditor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.