Thy Goddess foretells this this, it is important for thee to understand poltergeists, for this too is thy collective bodies of many entities, which has joined forces and can truly raise thy roof. For dishes may fly around and perhaps doors and draws flying open, etc. Oftentimes individuals think that thy poltergeists cannot be contain, however I can assure thee poltergeist can be maintained and held, and sent away or destroyed by Thy Goddess Ashie. Thy besiegement is when the entries have gone within thy physical egg shell body. Thy obsession possession is when they are with outside of thy physical eggshell body. Ashie has also seen thy obsession possession, where thy individual does have many entities and or mischievous entities that are resting above their head, and perhaps around thy entire body. These thy entities can bring unto thee thy negative thoughts and thought patterns and place temptation all around thee, perhaps causing thee to be belligerent and full of pride, and conceded and lacking thy love, with no sympathy, or no understanding for any other individual, for these invader are just waiting and looking for the right chance to enter thy earthling’s physical eggshell body, thy temple that houses thy own souls. Therefore, people be careful when studying these entities. I have videos on my website discussing this subject. Blessed Be Goddess Ashie

Last edited by Goddess Ashie; 07/19/13 08:58 PM.