logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
[url=http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art56301.asp]Characteristics of Bipolar Disorder[/url] Emotional symptoms are common in thyroid patients and medical research shows that lifetime anxiety and depressive disorders are directly associated with thyroid autoimmunity. For these reasons, thyroid patients should become self-educated on the emotions aspect of thyroid disease. Feel free to comment on the article or to ask questions!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
James,
Good article. I think it is really important for people to know the signs/symptoms of mental health issues that can result from medical conditions.
Do you think it would be okay to provide a link to my article Bipolar Disorder to provide more details on this illness?

Last edited by Dr. Hershey-MH; 07/15/13 03:55 PM.

Dr. Ilyssa Hershey
Mental Health Editor
Mental Health Site
Mental Health Facebook Page
OP Offline
Yes Dr. Hershey, absolutely feel free to provide a link to your Bipolar Disorder article on this forum. I'm not yet at the stage that I can place a link in my own articles, linking to other articles or sites (must complete the launches first) but I will see if my lists of links in the * Anxiety - Depression* category includes one to your site and if not, I will add it. Thanks so much for the kind comments and I truly appreciate the link for forum members to learn more details about bipolar. (I also want to note that I changed the statistic I included in the article, saying that 1% of the population suffers from Bipolar Disorder. It is actually 2.6% -- a statistic I found on The National Institute of Mental Health.)

Last edited by James - Thyroid Health; 07/15/13 04:52 PM.
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
James,
Here is the article on Bipolar Disorder. Thanks for letting me post it.
Bipolar Disorder

Did you know that 2.3 million Americans have been diagnosed with bipolar disorder? Bipolar disorder is a brain disease characterized by shifts in a person's mood and ability to function. A treatment plan that combines medication and psychotherapy is optimal for managing the disorder over time.

Last edited by Dr. Hershey-MH; 07/15/13 06:43 PM.

Dr. Ilyssa Hershey
Mental Health Editor
Mental Health Site
Mental Health Facebook Page
OP Offline
You're very welcome and than you again!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.