Hi lovely forum readers, I found a Will he come back? spread and did a reading last night. I used the Lovers' Tarot by Jane Lyle in this reading. The card combinations were kinda confusing to me. Here is what I had and how I primarily interpreted it. 1(my motivation): 10 swords I have learned from the painful experiences and now am ready to start over. Or I have moved on. 2&3(what we had): 4 wands, 3 cups We spent a lot of times together. We went to parties and participated in a lot of activities as a couple. 4(actions to take): knight of cups This one I don't really know what to make of. Is the card trying to say "to detach myself from the romance"? 5(the lock, main challenge): judgement Inevitable changes like graduation, moving away, and outgrowing the relationship 6(outside influence): 6 pentacles A gift? Someone is swaying him by giving him gifts? 7,8&9(the outcome): ace of cup, 6 cups&king of cups If I follow the advice from 4, I'll be able to start a new phrase of relationship with my ex? He's not exactly a king of cups though. Does it mean that I'll meet someone else? 10(the key): 8 pentacles I need to study the situation and be mindful of his feelings? From the spread, the presence of the knight and the king represents two different men. Do they imply a romantic encounter? And what do you think the reading say to the reunion? Yes or No? With the combination of cards in 7,8&9 positions, I wanna say maybe. It also could mean to move on and potential meeting with a better match. Feel free to leave a comment. Your insight and help on this reading will be very appreciated. :) Thank you!

Last edited by SunandStars; 07/08/13 06:19 AM.