Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Hi everyone. Today while I was waiting on the microwave (seems to be a very opportune time), I did:

10 demi plies`
10 grand plies`
10 rond de jambs
10 eleves
10 releves
Yoga - T pose

Sponsored Post Advertisement
T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Yesterday I spent apx. 12 hours either in a car, an airport, or on a plane. I was beginning to get achy so I decided to do some yoga in my chair in the airport. I like to do yoga with my eyes closed. That's how I first learned it and I like the way it allows me to focus inward.

I went through quite a few seated poses and when I sat up and opened my eyes there was now a woman seated directly across from me. She smiled at me and said "well do you feel better now"? I answered "I feel a lot better".

Point of my story is: don't be timid about doing your short bouts of exercise. We can be good examples to people who aren't aware of doing exercise or of doing short bouts of exercise.

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Hi everyone. I have neglected to squeeze in any short bouts of exercise today, or the past few days. Actually, that isn't quite true because my Mom and I shop and we do a lot of walking.

I will be traveling until the weekend but will keep checking in. Don't forget to look for those little opportunities to do a short bout of exercise.

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Hi everyone. I'm sorry I have neglected you lately. During my trip almost all my exercise was short bouts. I plan on getting back into the swing of things this week, so I hope to have some news for you.

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Hi everyone. I have decided to put this thread on hiatus. Please refer to the thread "Forum Exercise Journal-Ongoing" to keep up with my fitness activities.

Thank you.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.