#674908 04/02/11 05:07 PM
G
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
G
This thread is for those who have questons they would like to have answered or addressed in an article on the website.

This will help me to know what you as the reader and visitor is interested to know about newsletters and ezines. This industry is so vast and broad in it's scope that it can be very challenging to know what to write about that is not being repeated or redundant in information.

I will checking this thread every week to see what kind of questions or even suggestions you have posted here.

I look forward to addressing some of your question and even concerns.

Thanks

Sponsored Post Advertisement
G
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
G
One of the biggest things to be considered when doing an ezine or newsletter is the content. This is where article writing comes into play.

A well written article will keep your readers reading your newsletter or ezine for a long time.

If you want to have consistent and loyal readers then make sure you're giving them what they want in your articles. Are you educating them on something or inspiring them on another note?

No matter what a good article is worth a thousand subscribers.
---------------------------------------------------------------
How easy or difficult is it for you to create original articles for your newsletters or ezines? Or do you prefer to use free articles from around the web?

What would help you to write better article for your newsletter or ezine? What is it that you lack in being able to create content in general?

Also what is it about writing article you would like to know more about?
------------------------------------------------------------
Let's discuss some of your tips, questions and frustrations when it comes to creating content for your ezine or newsletter.

G
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
G
What ezine's or newsletter's topics would you like to see discussed here in this community forum?

I am sure there are those of you out there that produce and publish your own ezines or newsletters. I would like to hear from you all as to what you have found to work for you and what hasn't worked for you.

This Ezines and Newsletter site and this forum is for us to talk about, have discussions and conversations about doing email newsletters and all that it takes to produce the finished copy.

I am available for interaction and discussion on any of the subjects or even a topic that is not listed on the site. I know many of you scour the internet just like everyone else for the purpose of finding information to use to improve your business, organization or service.

I need to hear from you what it is you are looking for when you come to my site and even this community forum.

[list]
[*]What kind of information are you actually looking for? confused

[*]How can I help you more with your ezines or newsletters production? confused

Answering these questions will help me to focus on the things you are interested in knowing and learning more about. grin

I hope you will take the time and voice your "wants" here.

Thank you smile

G
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
G
This topic is still open for anyone who has questions or maybe wondering about something specific when it comes to newsletters and ezines.

I know many of you out there already know a lot about newsletters, especially if you've been publishing for a while and your newsletter is well established.

Well for those who are already successful, consider offering some of your knowledge and understanding that has gotten you so far with your newsletter or ezine. smile

Now for as many newsletters there are, there are also many just starting out or is at least intertaining the thought. There is a million questions that come up when starting a newsletter, especially if you are not familiar with it.

Well this is the place for you. Here is a special thread just for posting questions and answers as well as suggestions and comments. blush

I look forward to reading some of your experiences as a newsletter producer and publisher.
-------------------------------------------
What do you find is the most difficult part of producing an ezine or newsletter? confused

L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Hi Grace,

Maybe you already answered my question but I can't seem to find it. What is the difference between a newsletter and an ezine?

I need to improve my newsletters and am thinking about an ezine.

G
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
G
Hello Lori, please forgive me for the long delay in answering your question. Here is the link to my article if you haven't already found it.

The Difference Between Ezines and Newsletters

G
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
G
Now that the end of the year is nice my question is this:

• What type of articles, topics or subjects would you like to see covered or addressed this year?
  • How can I help you with your newsletter?

Many of you are probably seasoned veterans on newsletters, but I am sure some are just starting out and would like to know more about publishing a newsletter.

Ask me anything you want and I will do my best to give you an answer.

So what is it you would like to know....?

Moderated by  Grace-Newsletters Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.