Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 21 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 20 21
A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
As I prepared to back up my laptop, I consolidated some files and tried to eliminate a few as well. I am filing.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I finally have all my favorites organised like they should be, now I hope every new links may they be videos or something else will be put in their places when found because I'm going to end up like I was again!

The mess on the floor upstairs is still there but I gave myself until July 5 maximum to take care of it, it's a job of less than ten minutes so I should be able to do that by then (by july 6 i want to get up early and eat better...i also will start again using my sundays for cleaning like i used to do since being a teenager...when i started beeing lazy i stopped doing that..now all i do on my sundays is clean my bedding...when theres too much dust i just use 1 of these swiffer things to gte rid of it).

N
N
Finally the mess on the floor of one of my rooms is gone, I finally can go get some clothes without risking to brake something or injure myself!

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
I am finding that the house can easily and nearly instantly fill with clutter if I don't make a deliberate effort to keep it in check each day. It is staggering. My office was clean only a little while ago (it seems) and now it is a giant mess again. Piles of things everywhere.

So I am going to restart my efforts smile. Even just one thing, each day, in each room.

For example, my boyfriend hung up my grandmother's plate in my office two weeks ago or so. It was nice of him. But he left the container of hooks on the table in here - and it's just sat there ever since. So I am going to move it to the pile of "stuff to go into the basement" at least smile.

I have a giant parakeet cage in the kitchen, waiting to be sold on craigslist. I will drop its price by $10. It's worth $10 to me to get it gone!

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
It is amazing how quickly the house fills with junk. I still have this parakeet cage!! At this point though I figure the holidays are coming up and maybe things will sell during the holidays. So I'll tolerate the mess until after Christmas and then I will PURRGGGEEE!!!

Today I'm working on my email to-do piles, to get that whittled down.

Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Ok Lisa!

Today I just organized other peoples stuff at work, but, and I WILL FOR SURE be re-posting on this page this weekend.

I have a lot of organizing to do for the upcoming holidays because I will be working so much. Be I INTEND TO GET IT DONE! Thanks to BOL! I can achieve so much now. You are inspirational!

I thank you and all involved...you are changing my life for the better.

It's so funny. My girls always ask me as I'm sitting typing on my laptop "Mom, are you doing your recipe thing on BOL again?" I just smile and say, "Yes, I am" smile And they say, "Cool". My kids have me bookmarked! LOL

So Friday and Saturday, I will be on the junk thing!!

later....

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
Lisa and Allyson, My daughter was here yesterday and she put the desk together. She is organizing because baby #2 is coming on Nov. 5 if not earlier (earlier would be good). So, I have the desk now and have wanted an office or three years and just didn't do it. My husband glombed the desk last night and has scrapbook materials on it. He's putting together the album from our latest trip. Before the holidays, I need to say NO to any additional volunteer work and stay at home and reorganize the shared desk; my piles of stuff on the coffee table; on the floor; get book shelves for my genealogy library; etc. Whew!

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
I finally made another 12 "tracking cubes" for the various Facebook fan pages I need to update each day. These are in essence 2" x 2" squares of paper I keep on my desk, one for each site. I laminate them so they don't wear down. I have one for each site I run, so Low Carb, Video Games, and so on. That way when I glance at that part of my desk I see quickly which ones still need to be done. When I do one I can toss that cube into the "done" pile and it's a good feeling. I have 24 pages I now maintain, so keeping it organized is a must.

Low Carb Forum
A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
My big projects were sorting through one of my junk drawers and combining Christmas wrap and emptying out a drawer so that I could put my flags away. As a result I emptied out a big box that I hope to fill with clothes to pass on.

Your idea of the update cubes is really good.

Last edited by Angie; 12/29/13 06:03 PM.
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Between yesterday and this evening...A LOT!

Santa Joe (my hubby) got me a Canon scanner and from the piles and piles of recipe notes, printed recipes of my own, recipe ideas....trust me I had piles and piles, over-running my coffee tables too, I scanned with ease and uploaded to Evernote.

I love that program - does anyone else use it? It's a great App - I have it on my Galaxy III too, so I can write notes from home or work and it all syncs.

Well, I made files and organized. Still need a little tweeking, but I feel free in my mind knowing I don't have to pull out piles of papers and look for a scrap! It took me longer to look for my notes than it did to type my article. lol. I feel uplifted!

So Happy and ready for 2014, in an organized way!

Last edited by Allyson USACook/HomeCook; 12/29/13 06:29 PM.
Page 16 of 21 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 20 21

Moderated by  KellyJayne - Organization 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.