Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
J
Gecko
Gecko
J
Hey Trace, it’s great that you and your brother have psychic powers. You should try to communicate with spirits. There are good and bad spirits. I agree with Debbie that there are many spirits whom you may not know but they want to communicate with you. You should try to communicate with them.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Koala
Koala
Dear Seahorse 1.

After reading your side of the coin ,I am not offended.Why would anyone be affended by another person's beliefs.In the phylosophy I am part of,we encourage people like you to live your beleifs.
Live them, but fully.
I know I live my beleifs fully.I work on my beleifs ,researching
writing all day.As soon as I get up until I go to bed.

With loving kindness
loong

Koala
Koala
To all or none ,

I have a friend who is a Light passer,exorcist.Did not beleive in that until he proved it to me by telling me thingd about my father that I did not even remember.Then I beleived.

loong

R
R
Dear Brandi, So happy for you that you have found your path. I'm mostly Buddhist, but lately have been enjoying a close relationship with God as well. I feel part Pagan as well because I respect everyone's Gods, Goddesses, or alternative path. I have a son who is born again. He has not tried to proslytize anyone in our family or his friends and we have been grateful for his respect toward our different beliefs. He lets his life show his light and if others want to follow, they are welcome. He's a pretty awesome son too. In this way, he has preserved his friendships and relationships.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
That is great, Ruby June. A person secure in his or her beliefs, and living a life of love and compassion, will emanate that light from the inside out. I am happy for you and your son.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Good day to all!

Today is a beautiful and warm sunny day, and I will continue the yard work I started yesterday. I love working outside among the elements of nature. It is very therapeutic and healing for me. Right now there are various flowering trees and bushes in bloom that are welcoming the spring season, and it is a pleasure to take in all the lovely colors. The bird song alone is very comforting and life affirming.

Do you have any activities planned today that you enjoy and that nourish your spirit? Do tell!

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
A
A
I have thought much on the line between religion and faith my whole adult life but now as I have children of my own I find myself at a crossroad on how to decide to walk that line. I wrote on it in my personal blog at Time with A & N (don't want to link it for fear it'll be deleted) but it's a post called My letter to God. It'll be under the tab for most popular posts. I see myself more as a spirtual person but not a religious person but I feel that I should build a relationship with the church for my children. If you have a second read it and let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Hi Angela,

I was at that same crossroads myself when I had children. Spirituality and religion are sisters, but they are not twins. It is funny because we normally don't worry about being religious unless we were raised in a religion and/or when we have children and feel compelled to provide some spiritual guidance.

The definition of a religion includes a set of beliefs and rituals that support those beliefs.

Sometimes, I feel as though I put the cart before the horse when it came to teaching my children about God. Becoming aware of their own spiritual nature and their innate connection to Divine should have been first before I rushed to connect them with an organized church. It became all about rules and doctrine. Beliefs were drilled into them instead of allowing them to trust their own senses and connection to God.

I regret that.

I was able to reverse some of the damage and they as adults now are finding their way.

As for me, I greatly love and respect all religions as I feel that they all are man's attempt to know and worship God. There is no one right way to love and worship God...except your way.

Religion can be fantastic for providing a community. Community shouldn't be underestimated.

I can't find your blog! I'd love to read your post.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
I could not have said it better, Lori. I hope this helps Angela.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Today it is raining pretty good and I am getting things done indoors. I took some time to enjoy a few cups of tea to relax. The plants and grass outside are getting the water they need for sustainance. It is calming to watch the rain come down for the living things that need it. The sun just peeked out for a bit too. It is a peaceful time.

What are you doing today to find some peaceful moments?

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Debbie-SpiritualityEditor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.