#820734 05/13/13 04:35 PM
L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
If you are familiar with Karen Elleise or if you are not, I ask for your help. This is an emergency. She has found herself up against dark forces in her home and is experiencing a serious, life-threatening blood infection called sepsis as a result.

Yes, it is time to rally the troops. I am asking everyone and anyone who is willing to lend their help to please say a prayer of protection to her and her husband.

For those who would like to, I also ask that they meditate for you while sending you love and protective energy, to surround you with white light and love.

Time, space and distance are meaningless when it comes to energy so your loving thoughts of protection, prayer and love will aid Elleise. Please envision her lovely face in your mind or gaze at her picture while you pour out all of your love and good intentions to encircle her with God's love and protection. If you are religious, please ask for Archeangel Michael to fight her battle. If you use white magickal energy, please do so to protect her!

I thank you sincerely for your help!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Thanks for the alert.

For those of you that don't know what Septicemia is quickly check here to see what it is.

Suggested magickal approaches:

Candle magick using white or purple candles. Avoid green and red. Those colours may add vitality to the person, but can also help vitalise the disease. I have had good results using a virtual candle at this site- one of the oldest on the web , and they go into the principles behind it. It also eliminates the fire risk of physical plane candles, especially if you have to leave them for any reason.

Vision board or treasure map. Karen's picture is here, and these are some good instructions for making one keeping in mind what you want to achieve and using what you know about the disease. Use the information from the Septicemia link for best accuracy- pictures of healthy organs for example.

Visualise a positive outcome for her as often as possible. In my regular wage job I have plenty of time to visualise while I work and will be doing that. Particularly when doing the repair and cleaning aspects of it.

Lets do it now!

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Bother! The Vitual Candle site has shut down!

This one has a good feel to it

Last edited by Ninjahedgewych; 05/13/13 10:01 PM.

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
But is impossible to use for a non-techie like me!

One quick trance later I found this one, which looks and feels OK. Click here

Ian - Pagan Editor

Dalai Lama
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
That's a bust too- looks like I'll be using a vision board and my astral temple!

Ian - Pagan Editor

Dalai Lama

Moderated by  Ninjahedgewych 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.