Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Daily Marriage Boost #47: Take a hot shower when you come home to wash away the day. Feel fresh, clean and ready for a relaxing evening with your honey.

We all need transitions from work to home. Wash off any of the day's hassles and prepare to cocoon in your own refuge. It's so nice to be home together.

Last edited by Lori - Marriage; 05/06/13 02:04 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
I like the idea of the hot shower. It can make you feel seductive and cozy.

Lori, I just went back to review the last few posts and I read about your vision. The picture of my boyfriend standing in a meadow with flowers in his hands for me is so sweet, and the beauty of it brought tears streaming down my face. What you've interpreted is the ultimate expression of true love for another.

I am very touched, and blessed. Thank you, Lori.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I'm sorry you and he are separated in the physical, Debbie. It must be so hard for you. But there is a reason why you are still here. Do you know it yet?

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Lori......I have no idea what I planned out for myself in spirit before I got here. To lose three men I loved very much (2 marriages and my boyfriend) in one fashion or another is a bit much. Two out of the three men I was with I loved at a higher level, so much more deeply than my first marriage. I am confident that I will find one more good love while I am in this realm, so I know I will impact one more man with a lot of love. It is just the way I am. I can't love part way. I am all there.

My boyfriend had a plan of his own to follow. I respect it, even though I don't like it. He knew even when he was very young that he would not live to be old. He told his mother all the time, long before I came into his life. His physical body finally failed and he had to go. He was here just long enough for me to get over my divorce (he was a rebound guy for me and it took me two years to heal enough from the divorce not to cry about it all the time). One month after I started to feel better, my boyfriend passed on. Maybe that was the last part of his plan, to comfort me and help me to heal, and to help me realize that I can love again.

The medium I visited said he told her that we have done this many times. We've come down to earth and have been in each other's lives. I know that is why I was so drawn to him from day one. He had an aura about him, and it was a soul recognition.

So, no.....I don't know my plan or my reasons for being here except that I am still young and healthy. My boyfriend passed at age 49 and obviously fulfilled his purpose here. My heart still aches over the void he has left behind, but I know he hears me when I talk with him and he wants for me to be happy. The rest I have to deal with one day at a time.

Thanks again, Lori.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
A strange thing happened today that goes along with our last few posts.....

A woman friend whom my boyfriend hadn't spoken to in a while sent him a card, which was just received yesterday. Obviously she didn't know that he had passed on. She said she realized it had been some time since they had last talked, she was thinking of him, and she hoped he was doing well healthwise and otherwise in his life. She said that the last time they spoke he was ENGAGED and living with the woman in his life. I was shocked!

He never did take the word marriage lightly, and I think he was afraid to marry again. He would never want me to even utter the word (Lord knows I would have married him long ago and he knew it). So why would he tell this woman he was engaged? Certainly his friends and family that I know are not aware of this. Even if he was trying to push away unwanted attention from this woman, I am convinced he would never say he was engaged as an excuse. Nobody else has lived here with him but me. He was very independent, and besides that he had no problem handling himself in situations with women.

Lori.....what do you think this is all about? Is it another sign from him, especially since you had that vision? It is believed by many people that there are no coincidences.....

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
I will PM you.

L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Daily Marriage Boost #48: Crank up some oldies from any decade you like. Fun memories. Dare you two not to bop to the beat.

My husband and I laugh to hear some of our favorites being played on a "oldie" station now. Sting, Michal Jackson, Fleetwood Mac, Steely Dan? We thought oldies were Glenn Miller and 50's music.

L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Daily Marriage Boost #49: Teach him a few stretches or yoga poses. He'll be surprised at how good it feels and may get hooked!

L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Daily Marriage Boost #50: Everyone likes to be admired. Go ahead. Admire him/her and say why.

Everyone needs to feel significant. Men really want respect from women and they often will dump a critical older wife (who is getting wise) for a younger more naive wife (who still thinks her man is an infallible hero). Women want to feel loved and often will subconsciously seek out a more attentive partner.

I still admire my husband for his many gifts and talents. I still think he is one funny, brilliant guy. I still laugh at his jokes and fawn over his intelligence. And that's the only reason he keeps me around, I tell him, to preen his ego. haha!

D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
This is great, and so true, Lori!

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.