logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Lady J Offline OP
Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
Hi there and welcome to the online forums for BellaOnline.com's Gay Lesbian Site.

My name is Jase, and I am your Editor and Forum Moderator. I would like to thank you for visiting and invite you to become an active member here.

I go a long ways back here at BellaOnline.com. I was originally the Gay Lesbian Site editor from 2004-2009, when I then branched off and edited numerous other sites here until 2012 when I took a long break from freelance writing. I have edited the Hispanic Culture, HIV/AIDS, Gay Lesbian Relationships, and HAIR sites here. I have written in numerous publications and been printed in many journals over the years. I am a proud advocate and a voice of reason, and it brings me great pleasure to once again be a part of the BellaOnline.com family.

I only have a few rules/guidelines for this forum, and I do hope you follow them, because they are here for everyone's protection and understanding.

By visiting and posting on this forum you agree to the following:

1. You will remain as respectful as possible to all writers who post on this forum.
2. You will not flame or harass any persons posting on this forum.
3. You will agree to follow the wishes of the Editor and Forum Moderator if they tell you to stop posting certain things or that you need to stay on topic for that particular post.
4. You will not post steal anyone's topic and that includes hijacking it for your own agenda.
5. You will agree to disagree when your mind cannot come to terms with someone's opinion when it counters your own.
6. You will not circumvent locked topics by opening up another topic on the same conversation that has been closed for a reason.
7. You will not post links taking readers from these forums and website to another without permission of the moderator/editor. You may tell about a story, and give a description, and when given permission post a link to said story, but not before permission has been given. Since the moderator cannot guarantee the other sites intentions, this is to protect the readers from hate speak and potentially harmful content.

As you can see, I want to help create an open and inviting environment for us all to get along and explore together. I can only do that with your cooperation and understanding. I welcome you once again, and I hope to get to know you.

If you need anything, please feel free to PM me or send me an email to my BellaOnline.com email address!

Jase smile

Last edited by Jase - Gay/Lesbian Editor; 05/12/13 05:19 PM.

J. Ruel - Gay Lesbian News Editor

Check out the latest article on the Gay Lesbian SITE or Join us in the FORUM

Questions? Comments? Story Ideas? SUBMIT THEM HERE

Former Editor of the HIV/AIDS, HAIR, HISPANIC CULTURE, and GAY LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS sites here on BellaOnline!
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Jase, so glad you're here at BellaOnline! smile

BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
Hi Jase, welcome back.

Lady J Offline OP
Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
Thanks Mona and Susan! I'm excited to be back with my BellaOnline Family!

J. Ruel - Gay Lesbian News Editor

Check out the latest article on the Gay Lesbian SITE or Join us in the FORUM

Questions? Comments? Story Ideas? SUBMIT THEM HERE

Former Editor of the HIV/AIDS, HAIR, HISPANIC CULTURE, and GAY LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS sites here on BellaOnline!
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Jase, you always kept the forums hopping!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.