Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 145 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 144 145
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Nancy, i am sorry about all the stress in your household. that must be difficult to deal with on a daily basis. Hugs to you.

Today was a low stress day - i am still sick but much, much better, but I accomplished some important things today. A good day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Hi Jilly! It is hard especially since I stay inside the house all the time now, when I'll get out at least I will have that peace time and hopefully that will help lower my stress and clear my mind up so I can finally do something with myself. I am glad to hear that you are getting better and that you accomplished important things today, keep at it and hugs back at you.

N
N
The stress is less today. My parents are less annoying today and the walk I took plus the water I have been drinking and me continuing writing down my thoughts and ideas are helping.

N
N
It's a little higher today but I'm far of the point of being close of freaking out or having a panic attack. I made a decision about something that I have to do, I picked the date and it is next month so that is exciting and scary at the same time.

N
N
Today it is less than yesterday.

N
N
Almost no stress today. It's funny how the bad weather calmed me, the more it rains the less I'm stressed. I always loved clouds and rain better than sunshine.

R
R
My stress levels are pretty much off the charts today. Panic attacks. Wondering how to run away from my life and start over. My life used to be fairly good. One year and three months ago. Well, kind of. Actually, it's been on the skids for about five years. Don't worry. Got a psychiatrist. Got some Xanax. But I don't want to Xanax my life away anymore. I keep telling my husband, I can't live this way, I need to jump off the bus. I'm tired. I'm tired of being tired. How does life get so convoluted? We start out full of hope and....well, sorry I'm a downer today. Thanks for listening. Ruby

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Nancy - it is great that you are relaxing, and finding peace in your world!

Remember, your parents can't annoy you. Only you can react or not react to their actions. So the more you can train yourself not to react, the better! They probably won't change. You can change you.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Ruby Jane -

I'm so sorry to hear that you are having panic attacks. It is great that you have someone to talk with, and that they have a course of medication for you. I understand how you don't want to have to do it long term, but think of it as a helper for the short term.

I definitely am not a doctor so please always go to your psychiatrist first for the main advice, but in my experience it really helps to have a "safe place" to retreat to in times of stress. Even if it's just one room, or a corner of a room. Maybe you put on headphones and listen to a specific playlist that soothes you. You close your eyes and put on lavender fragrance, again something that soothes you.

Do you have an "escape plan" like that, to let your body have time to relax?

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
R
R
Lisa, Yes, I just got up from that safe place because I have so much to do before work tomorrow. Thank you for the advice though because it reminds me that I do have a strategy plan for these types of depressive episodes. It's actually in a file on the very computer I'm tapping at right now. Maybe tomorrow, when I wake up, I'll be able to deal with everything again. So, I will put on my ipod, go to the store with my dark glasses on-as I can't seem to stop crying-and finish the last couple of hours of the day getting ready for tomorrow.

Page 11 of 145 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.