Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 22 1 2 18 19 20 21 22
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Went to bed at 4:58 and got up at 14:20 (without an alarm clock but i did put it at 15:00 so to not stay in bed too long). Again spent most of that time awake!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Shark
Shark
Nancy, I'm just curious. Why do you go to bed at like 4 in the morning and sleep until 2 in the afternoon? Do you work a night job?

"And the greatest of these is Love"
Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
N
N
Michelle,

Lost my job in July of 2009 and I still haven't found one yet (had a man about a year after i moved here that i never met before came to me in a store and he told me that i will never get a job here because i speak english...typical quebecer). Started going to bed later in Autumn of last year and it slowly became at a later time and now I hate going to bed before 3:00.

The same thing happened with my laziness, it slowly creeped in with each passing days.

And the same thing happened too with my diet.

That's what happens when you lose your job and don't have an healthy passtime in the meantime (at first i was walking then i stopped so this is when i slowly became lazy).

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Nancy,

What about doing something small. Like that movie "What About Bob?"

Baby-steps. I have a lower back problem, sciatica, and lol, on top of that have a wedding coming up and twisted my ankle because I don't wear heels and was trying to aclamate myself.

Well, hell got stuck in loose tiles and now I'm purple. That's o.k. I just keep telling myself as long as I lookk better than "Barney" I'll be o.k.

But anyway, what I'm doing is small tasks. I actually limit myself. So I'll say 60 seconds of walking and that's it!

That ticks me off and I want to do more than that, lol. So, I'm like nOPE back to elevating the leg and don't shave your legs. That ticks me off even more and I want to shave my legs. But again, lol, I can't reach 'em.

But the denial actually makes me want to do not one minute, but 2 the next day. And each day, I reward myself w/something more.

Other than that...what about cooking. Finding or learning something like a hobby that might put you in the right place at the right time and Boom...there you have the encounter you need? smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
N
N
Karen,

First I'm sorry about your ankle injury and back illness! Is your dress for the wedding long? If it is it could hide that you are not wearing heels but even if you don't wear heels to a wedding it's not the end of the world.

Baby steps is a very good idea.

I'll be able to walk again since there's less and less flies and that is the reason why I don't walk during Summer. Plus I love it when it's not hot. So when I'll be walking again that will help me greatly.

I want to learn how to swim and there's a place near where we can do that. It was actually what I was about to do with my time before losing my job and moving here, then the plan was to finish high school take half of my money to do a long vacation and after finding a job use the rest of the money to move out. I cannot do the long vacation anymore but I can still finish high school and with being careful I can move out.

N
N
Last night at 3:28 I took the eighth ativan (2 more left) and at 3:48 I stopped writting and closed the light. It took me a while to fall asleep but I slept all the way until passed noon, I fell asleep again a little while then got up at 14:38.

Shark
Shark
Originally Posted By: Nancy Roussy

That's what happens when you lose your job and don't have an healthy passtime in the meantime (at first i was walking then i stopped so this is when i slowly became lazy).

I don't think of it as lazy, maybe just a little depressed. It is hard to get motivated when you are feeling depressed and stressed out about something.

I love how you are now starting to take control of things, though. That shows you are definitely NOT lazy, you are determined.

"And the greatest of these is Love"
Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
N
N
Michelle,

Thank you smile!

I realised that everytime in the past when I tried to make important changes I did it while hurrying it so this time I will take my time. I will also make sure that I am calm when I do it, if I see that I am starting to get stressed out or if I get angry at myself I will just stop and calm myself.

And no more excuses I decided. Yes there are many things that are the cause of the person I am but I also often use excuses to fail at things and don't do it or just abandon it. No more of that.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
You're more than half-way there...

In a couple of paragraphs, you've summed up what most people couldn't or even might not even be able to ever admit.

I was just writing something today, "The past is prologue." William Shakespear

Every ending is a beginning. Every beginning has within some form of yet another place to begin smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
N
N
Last night I went to bed at 3:33 and got up at 13:33 (with an alarm clock). I spent almost 100% awake.

Page 20 of 22 1 2 18 19 20 21 22

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.