Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 21 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 20 21
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Woo hoo, I scanned all the forms and that is all ready to recycle. Now I have a simple stack of CDs and am going through them one by one to post reviews. Progress!

Next up, to review the two humidifiers in my office so I can wash those and put them in the basement, now that humidifier season is over.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Today we worked on the back yard. I transplanted the lilies that had "escaped" from their square fenced area back into that square. We also built the fire pit and had our first fire. So the back yard is getting organized step by step.

Sometimes I look around me at all that still remains, and get a bit discouraged, but I remind myself to take it one small step at a time.

Low Carb Forum
N
N
Today I organized some of my thoughts on paper. Spent most of Winter and the beginning of Spring getting new ideas but I was not putting them down. My memory is not too good but thankfully I have not forgotten any of my ideas. Before starting to put them down on paper (started earlier this week) I did put the minimum in a document in my computer, the problem is that it was put there here and there and it was not even put together so I am working on putting it together and figuring it out.

I'm going to have to learn to clear my mind at least once a day because my head will explode! All I do is think and calculate things. It brings me headaches, insomnia, more stress and I can't focus. Hopefully putting it all down is the first step on learning on to clear my mind once in a while.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
I want to be able to set aside time each day to clear my mind too. That would be a wonderful addition to my routine. I'm just not there yet.

I am doing really well with my list of "Jilly's Rules." I totally want to keep that going. Small steps.

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Nancy -

That is great that you are organizing your ideas! That's a wonderful thing to do.

I definitely recommend daily meditation. It's a great way to build focus and calm. Keeping lists can help with that, so you clear your mind and know it's all written down for you.

Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jilly -

Absolutely, small steps are the way to go. Remember, you can start tiny too. You could simply rest quietly for a minute when you first wake up. That would count!

Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Today my organizing is getting four reviews posted on Amazon, so I can start to clear out the pile of review items in my office. My office ends up being a storehouse for things that need to be reviewed, which stacks up. So it'll be nice to have that cleared.

I also want to get my email sorted into to-do folders. If I don't keep on top of my email every day the inbox gets massive. At least if I get email into to-do folders I can handle them a bit more easily.

Low Carb Forum
N
N
Yesterday I made huge progress in writing my thoughts and ideas down. Today I will continue (started earlier while waiting for my scans) doing so.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Hmmm, Lisa, you are right about even one minute. I will think about that. Right now i am really focused on making my "rules" into habits, so i don't want to distract from that yet.

Nancy, that is great that you wrote down your ideas! Feel free to share them!

Today i cleaned out all my random stuff from the (non-running) white jeep, and talked to a mechanic about what kind of fix it might need. I feel really positive that i can turn this jeep into a plane ticket to europe.

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Nancy - that is *awesome* that you are tackling that project! I know for me, that writing down tasks and notes is a great help in clearing my mind.

Jilly - definitely, one step at a time. You're doing wonderfully! That is great that you are making progress on the white jeep.

Low Carb Forum
Page 11 of 21 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 20 21

Moderated by  KellyJayne - Organization 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.