Print Thread
Page 3 of 194 1 2 3 4 5 193 194
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Nancy -

It's definitely important to eat right when you wake up, to get your metabolism going. It's good to try to get protein in that morning meal - do you have any protein rich options?

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Had an EAS shake for breakfast, and a low carb beef burrito for lunch. How are you guys doing today?

Low Carb Forum
N
N
Yes I do Lisa. Tomorrow's breakfast will be more healthy and stronger. Today I hadn't slept much and when it happens I am not very hungry.

Last night I ate white rice with mushrooms and tomatoe paste with pepsi and I finished my small grape Mr Freeze (about 5 i think). This morning I ate two toasts with grape juice. Before coming back from errand my dad bought me a blue raspberry slushie and we ate french fries from the nearest restaurant. And later I ate some of yesterday's pork roast with cheese and pepsi then ate an ice cream sandwich.

L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
I did well this morning with two eggs for breakfast and a tuna-filled avocado for lunch. smile

My daughter and I are back on track. But my snacks today weren't so great. At least I kept the amount in check.

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Nancy -

It's fine not to be hungry smile. When I wake up I have my protein shake because I'm not very hungry. So it helps if you have options planned out beforehand, so even if you're sleepy you reach for something healthy. You want to have protein in you when you wake up. Maybe there are other protein options that are ones you enjoy that are easy to grab and nibble on?

It's really amazing how much the food we ingest affects our mood, energy levels, crankiness levels, stress levels, and more. Some food can directly make us feel stressed, worn down, and cranky. So it's good to learn to avoid those!

I know you have a lot you're juggling right now, and it could definitely be that your food is "dragging at you" and helping to make things much worse for you. For example, I just ate a whole apple. I can feel the crash that my blood sugar has gone through as a result. So my brain - and my energy - is being harmed by the food I ingested. If I hadn't eaten that apple I'd be in much better shape.

Sometimes even little changes can help tremendously. For example, think about the soda and sugar-drinks you're ingesting. All of those have a very strong impact on your body's levels. That kind of sugar water goes directly into your veins and to your brain. Do you have any other options to drink? Unsweetened ice tea? Flavored water? Milk? Herbal teas? There are SO many other options out there that are easy, less expensive, and would make an immediate impact on your stress levels and health.

I don't mean to stress you further smile. But sometimes a very simple change can have a profound effect on how you feel.

Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Lori -

That is awesome to hear! You're doing so well!

One step at a time, there will always be areas that are healthy or less healthy. Like this entire apple I just gobbled down for "dinner" smile. And I'm paying the price for it now. Still, one step at a time!

Low Carb Forum
N
N
Hi Lisa!

I did not know that a body could crash after eating an apple.

I am pretty much addicted to Pepsi. I tried to stop drinking it when I was a teenager but I was such a monster during that time that people around me were begging me to start drinking it again and I caved. I don't remember how long I made it. It was so bad back then that I was drinking Pepsi with my breakfast. When I had a normal routine I could drink other things with my dinners and suppers and I was not even half dead when it came night and I started drinking some, now if I've been up for a few hours and I haven't had any I drag my feet because I have no energy.

I dislike hot drinks so no tea or coffee. I hate milk even chocolate milk. Water I rarely drink but the colder it is the better I love it so when I keep a bottle in the freezer I do drink some during the day (just drank some before coming back in front of my computer...my mom was scared..lol) but I found not too long ago powder mixes and added to water and put in the freezer until it's a slush I love, I know it's not really healthy but at least there's water along with the powder. Besides that Ginger Ale is my drink of choice. For my juice in the morning I put it in the freezer and I do some things in the meantime (used to go on Care2 then i waited for my scans and now its all the charity click except for Care2 that i could find...when i change my email address i just wait after my scans).

When I will get a normal routine back I plan on drinking Ginger Ale with my dinners and the slushie with my suppers. I don't see myself stopping drinking Pepsi honestly.

N
N
Last night I ate spaghetti with mushroom and tomatoe paste with Pepsi and some small orange Mr Freeze. For breakfast I had one scramble egg with mushroom and one white uncooked potatoe fried in butter with grape juice. I ate some bacon hickory potatosticks with Pepsi as a snack. Earlier I fried white uncooked potatoes in butter with Pepsi.

N
N
I also ate some peanuts as a snack (roasted in shell). Love peanuts but most have or may countain nuts (im allergic) so I spent many years without being able to eat some then I finally found a company that sells them without that problem.

N
N
Last night I drank Pepsi and ate bow pasta with tomatoe juice, sunflower seeds (in shell salted), chocolate (creamy milk chocolate chips..the bag with SpongeBob), chips (Lay's wavy nature ) and in ice cream sandwich. For breakfast I had two toasts with grape juice. As a snack I had bacon hickory potatosticks with Pepsi. And earlier to get rid of two calciums I ate a dill pickle with a pork chop with Pepsi then ate an ice cream sandwich.

Page 3 of 194 1 2 3 4 5 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.