Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
kimbee25, Trimurti Yoga Kerala, Cupping4Health, Camilahart12, cindimac
57028 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57029 Members
417 Forums
112596 Topics
796247 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 801
Beetlemess 580
Karm - SW USA Editor 333
Nancy Roussy 179
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 139
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 118
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 117
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 113
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 99
Kelly Tager 66
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#819527 - 05/05/13 05:54 PM How did you Renew your Spirituality Today?
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Spirituality is such an important component in life. So many "recenter your life" books talk about spirituality as a key dimension right up there alongside relationships and career. At the end of the day, spirituality is what holds everything else together.

How did you renew your spirituality today?

Add How did you Renew your Spirituality Today? to Twitter Add How did you Renew your Spirituality Today? to Facebook Add How did you Renew your Spirituality Today? to MySpace Add How did you Renew your Spirituality Today? to Del.icio.us Digg How did you Renew your Spirituality Today? Add How did you Renew your Spirituality Today? to Yahoo My Web Add How did you Renew your Spirituality Today? to Google Bookmarks Add How did you Renew your Spirituality Today? to Stumbleupon Add How did you Renew your Spirituality Today? to Reddit
#819528 - 05/05/13 06:01 PM Re: How did you Renew your Spirituality Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

We are nearly done building a fire pit in the back yard, so my plan is to sit out there with the fire and meditate for the evening. First I have to get my schoolwork done though!

Add Re: How did you Renew your Spirituality Today? to Twitter Add Re: How did you Renew your Spirituality Today? to Facebook Add Re: How did you Renew your Spirituality Today? to MySpace Add Re: How did you Renew your Spirituality Today? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: How did you Renew your Spirituality Today? Add Re: How did you Renew your Spirituality Today? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: How did you Renew your Spirituality Today? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: How did you Renew your Spirituality Today? to Stumbleupon Add Re: How did you Renew your Spirituality Today? to Reddit
#819534 - 05/05/13 06:36 PM Re: How did you Renew your Spirituality Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet

Loc: in the middle of Minnesota
Beautiful pic Lisa !! I love a fire also. It is very healing.

Can I bring some marshmallows??

Add Re: How did you Renew your Spirituality Today? to Twitter Add Re: How did you Renew your Spirituality Today? to Facebook Add Re: How did you Renew your Spirituality Today? to MySpace Add Re: How did you Renew your Spirituality Today? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: How did you Renew your Spirituality Today? Add Re: How did you Renew your Spirituality Today? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: How did you Renew your Spirituality Today? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: How did you Renew your Spirituality Today? to Stumbleupon Add Re: How did you Renew your Spirituality Today? to Reddit
#819535 - 05/05/13 06:41 PM Re: How did you Renew your Spirituality Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

AncientFlaxman -

I found that photo on iStockPhoto and bought it because it felt so moving to me. I love it too. I love how the watcher "loses himself" in the beautiful sunset.

Certainly, we can have a virtual fire pit tonight! We have a *ton* of wood in our back yard that we've chopped down over years and years and just stacked up. Bob had always wanted to get a chipper but those things are very expensive. So finally we settled for getting a fire pit, which is extremely cheap, and just planning on burning all summer long. It took us nearly 20 years to collect this wood, so I'm ok with a long, slow "cleansing" process.

#819563 - 05/05/13 10:48 PM Re: How did you Renew your Spirituality Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

We had a lovely time by the fire pit. I did my class quizzes there on my laptop, then meditated by the fire. Hopefully we can include that in our daily routine.

#820044 - 05/08/13 06:07 PM Re: How did you Renew your Spirituality Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

Today's spiritual time was listening to a CD by Neptune's Car. It has lovely, floating harmonies.

#822408 - 05/20/13 02:48 AM Re: How did you Renew your Spirituality Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

I did nearly an hour of yoga today - that was calming and balancing.

#823189 - 05/24/13 04:24 PM Re: How did you Renew your Spirituality Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Every morning I read from a book called Grace for the Moment by Max Lucado. It is a daily devotional with a Bible quote for each day of the year and an explanation from Max Lucado who is an author and pastor. It is a great way to understand that I have grace every day from God. Starting my day like this renews my faith and spirituality.

#827765 - 06/28/13 09:00 PM Re: How did you Renew your Spirituality Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

That sounds lovely, Debbie. It's so true that finding a way to celebrate each day can help remind us of what is important.

Today I focused on messages of love and support for those around me. The world is harsh enough as it is. I want to ensure I do my best to preserve an atmosphere of love and nurturing in my various environments. I made this in the back yard smile.

Our time on this earth is brief. My hope is with each day I find a way to be supportive of love and growth.

#828968 - 07/09/13 01:32 PM Re: How did you Renew your Spirituality Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Lori-Dreams Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Everything is spiritual whether we realize it or not. I suppose that when we speak of being spiritual, we are referring to paying attention to feeling spiritual.

I feel connected most when I am in nature or meditating. Feeling grateful. Prayer.

But really, we are spiritual being so no matter what we are doing in this physical world, we're still being spiritual. Even while drinking this glass of water, I am feeling spiritual.

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Debbie-SpiritualityEditor 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Replace one word (Music Titles)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
11 minutes 16 seconds ago
Replace one word... (new game)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
20 minutes 6 seconds ago
Word From Last Letter Game
by Rosie 66
Contests & Sweepstakes
22 minutes 36 seconds ago
Please, how to relax?
by goingcrasy
Domestic Violence
Today at 03:31 AM
How much a Wedding Ring is Important for Couple
by joannapaul
Beauty Basics
Today at 02:23 AM
Suggestion for fashion jewelry?
by joannapaul
Beauty Basics
Today at 02:21 AM
is orange lipstick still in?
by joannapaul
Beauty Basics
Today at 02:18 AM
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Today at 12:10 AM
Human rights vs. civil rights
by Gordon Barlow
Human Rights
Yesterday at 11:36 PM
Minimizing Large Pores
by Kimberly - Cosmetics
Cosmetics
Yesterday at 11:33 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Rosie 66), 86 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.