Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
R
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
R
Many people says that clothing, shoes and accessories give beautiful look to women appearances. [b]Is it right [/b]

Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
M
Yes it is true that clothing, shoes & other accessories provide nice looks in Women's appearance and she looks more elegant and beautiful and make her personality more groom and confident in her look.

L
L
A woman who always takes care of her family and friends. Never let herself in down figure about any situation, self-confidence that how to deal people her surrounding, how to well dress that people attract her. Wear decent kinds of clothes which makes more charm her personality. I think these kinds of things describe her beauty.

Last edited by Lauren Sophie; 05/06/13 10:37 PM.
R
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
R
I love your answers and thanks for this help

R
Amoeba
Amoeba
R
The heart of a woman describes her real beauty but not overlooking how she presents herself in the real world how she dress up with fashion with decency and grace....

M
M
Yes... these things are also important but in my point of view, more important is inner beauty means attitude.

M
M
Here I want share a quote "The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It’s the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows & the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years."

R
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
R
MsEmma you are very right and this is true Because the face, body and beauty by clothing is not stay forever The beauty of heart is stay always and forever

V
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
V
Clothing, shoes and accessories can only make a woman beautiful physically. But good character, kind heart and self-confidence can fully describe her real beauty.

I love silk!
R
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
R
Valerie13 How i see that womens is good character, kind heart and self-confidence. These are not seen without interacting them. But clothing, shoes and accessories shows all...

R
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
R
[quote=Valerie13]Clothing, shoes and accessories can only make a woman beautiful physically. But good character, kind heart and self-confidence can fully describe her real beauty. [/quote] Really nice answer and support

L
L
It's only and only behavior, nothing else.

L
L
Yes,it is right,different clothes and different shoes will make people seems to be different,so,we can change our clothing to change our styles.

Yes, they all exactly right! But I think for the inner real beauty of women must be having a kind-heart.

A
Amoeba
Amoeba
A
It is just not that an appearance can judge a women it's about the way she takes her life.

E
E
Confidence, attitude and passion are the things which make a woman look beautiful.

F
Amoeba
Amoeba
F
Real beauty is appear because beautiful women are natural beauty is good .Real beauty of women is cosmetics ,makeup and dress up is necessary things .

D
D
Fashion can enhance beauty but true beauty comes from within. It's not the clothes that make the woman, but the woman who makes the clothes.

A
A
The women who always take care of their husband, childrens, parents and also plan everything as per needs. She is the perfect women in this world. The natural beauty of a women is perfect beauty.

Hi, i believe,Good Character is the real beauty of a women.

P
P
Appearance really matters alot and clothing, accessories both contributes in making a women look beautiful physically.

I don't believe it can give beauty but it can definitely take it away.

F
Amoeba
Amoeba
F
Accessories,Apparel,Shoes give a new look in beauty,but it is not necessary woman looks beautiful with-all these things.these things also accelerate of looks.

Last edited by fashionwork; 02/17/14 02:33 AM.
E
E
well these all make sense about physically beauty and it does not mean if you don't have enough to spend on luxuries and you won't look beautiful. The beauty is in your character it lies in your personality and these dresses, make up and everything are just for covering yourself. The beauty is within you not on you !

Shark
Shark
Yes, it's true with a perfect dressing style and accessories present a beautiful smell to any women and also yield a unique confidence to sway the world..

J
J
If we're talking about the superficial beauty, I agree,beautiful jewelry, clothes, make up, at first look we can easily say someone is beautiful.And there are others that can really radiates both their inner and outer beauty without putting any of this at all.

beauty is a very personal topic. Everyone understands in a different way. For me beauty is based on simplicity no matter your age, weight, colour of your hair, hairstyle etc. Dressed, make up, make your hair as simple as it is, dont follow always the trend but adapt trends on you.

T
Amoeba
Amoeba
T
yes it is true :) plus factor if she is beautiful and the attitude also.

E
E
Yup, Clothing, shoes and accessories give beautiful look but smile and confidence play an important role in her personality. If a woman is confident with smiling face she can win millions of heart.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/09/24 08:32 AM
Sewing Sheer Fabrics
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/08/24 01:27 PM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.