Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
elizabethgoss41, astrovalley, cory455, marger, simplicityshines
57415 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57415 Members
417 Forums
113477 Topics
805660 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 433
Beetlemess 151
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 131
Jana - Creativity Editor 116
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 95
Nancy Roussy 93
Susan - Meditation Editor 46
Mona - Astronomy 46
Sandra Investing/HFinance 36
Dianne W - Editor 24
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 ... 24 25 >
Topic Options
#819128 - 05/02/13 10:58 AM What Did You Write Today?
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

We have an Earth Day challenge - write for just ten minutes today!

Chime in with what you've worked on. What projects are you currently tackling?

Add What Did You Write Today? to Twitter Add What Did You Write Today? to Facebook Add What Did You Write Today? to MySpace Add What Did You Write Today? to Del.icio.us Digg What Did You Write Today? Add What Did You Write Today? to Yahoo My Web Add What Did You Write Today? to Google Bookmarks Add What Did You Write Today? to Stumbleupon Add What Did You Write Today? to Reddit
#819986 - 05/08/13 10:32 AM Re: What Did You Write Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

I finally added a chapter to my latest medieval novel. I'd gotten "stuck" about halfway through because the plot had gotten extremely tangled. I wasn't quite sure exactly how I wanted to resolve a few of the threads. I finally made some decisions and plowed ahead. It should be easier now to finish this one off.

Add Re: What Did You Write Today? to Twitter Add Re: What Did You Write Today? to Facebook Add Re: What Did You Write Today? to MySpace Add Re: What Did You Write Today? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What Did You Write Today? Add Re: What Did You Write Today? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What Did You Write Today? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What Did You Write Today? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What Did You Write Today? to Reddit
#820544 - 05/12/13 03:39 PM Re: What Did You Write Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

Technically it was last night but I added another five pages to my sci-fi novel. I had gotten home from a dinner party and was a bit too wound up to go to bed, and I was at my mom's house so I couldn't work. It was good to make some progress on that.

Add Re: What Did You Write Today? to Twitter Add Re: What Did You Write Today? to Facebook Add Re: What Did You Write Today? to MySpace Add Re: What Did You Write Today? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What Did You Write Today? Add Re: What Did You Write Today? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What Did You Write Today? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What Did You Write Today? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What Did You Write Today? to Reddit
#821623 - 05/17/13 05:38 PM Re: What Did You Write Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

Interestingly, on my sci-fi novel I had reached the point at about page 100 that my dream-story had "stopped" and I had to start inventing. And suddenly I had a serious plot twist come to mind, that I'm still not quite sure I want to weave in. It would make this story much different than the others I've written. So I'm hesitating, but for some reason it feels like I should do this. So it's an interesting process.

What are you guys working on?

#821755 - 05/18/13 07:45 PM Re: What Did You Write Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

OK even more interestingly, after mulling over this twist for a day, I've come up with a twist on the twist that makes me much happier smile. So I now have a plan to move ahead with.

Is anybody else working on a fiction novel or story?

#821761 - 05/18/13 08:35 PM Re: What Did You Write Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
gn20611 Offline

I always have something happy or not happy every day , but I don't like talk with any person, I would like to write it down,I think it is very nice.

#824933 - 06/06/13 11:43 PM Re: What Did You Write Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

When do you write? When I head up to bed, I usually write for 30-60 minutes on my laptop as my wind-down period. It relaxes me.

#825221 - 06/09/13 05:18 PM Re: What Did You Write Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

Hurrah! The first draft of my 11th medieval novel - Sworn Loyalty - is complete! 210 pages, 62,000 words - my aim is to have it out by August. I continually edit and revise as I go, so the first half of it has been read and re-read probably 100 times by now. It's the last few chapters I now want to really work on, to polish those up.

#828918 - 07/08/13 11:39 PM Re: What Did You Write Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

Sworn Loyalty - a Medieval Romance is in final review. My second modern murder mystery starts being written on August 1st. In the meantime, I'm working on In A Glance - my 12th medieval novel which is nearly done with its first pass.

What are you working on?

#830009 - 07/17/13 09:46 AM Re: What Did You Write Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

My 12th medieval novel, In a Glance, is done with its first pass at 242 pages / 70k words. Now I can focus on the upcoming murder mystery smile. I start writing that on August 1st, a chapter a day. What are you guys doing today?

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 ... 24 25 >

Moderator:  Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
In what countries is surrogacy legal?
by elizabethgoss41
Adoption
8 minutes 20 seconds ago
Fall Fun Word Game
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Investing
54 minutes 14 seconds ago
Use Water to reduce wrinkles
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
Today at 12:05 PM
What do you Have for Breakfast?
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Low Carb
Today at 11:45 AM
Photos to Replicate Paintings
Photography
Today at 10:46 AM
What Yoga did you Do Today?
Yoga
Today at 10:38 AM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 10:20 AM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 10:17 AM
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Today at 10:15 AM
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
Today at 10:11 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (elizabethgoss41), 114 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.