logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 21 of 282 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 281 282
Amoeba
Amoeba
Hmmm... You're keeping me in suspense here!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I only remember one dream and it was a short one.

I arrived in the kitchen and my mom came in from outside dressed in the clothes she uses when she works in the yard and she said that my grandmom was dead.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Last night I dreamed about a job I had probably 13 years ago, that I was working on a project and trying to get it right. It's odd that I'm dreaming about working for others, when I've worked for myself from home for over a decade now.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
I know I had a long, epic dream last night, full of twists and turns, but I didn't write it down. Now I don't remember what it was about. That's why I should write them down when I wake up smile.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
N
N
I remember one dream but only some parts.

I was underground and there was a lot of people and that place was huge. Donald Trump was there and he was being like he usually is so I guess that it was he who built it. I do remember being with that idiot Donald Trump with other people looking around, some parts looked like we were in a train (more than a feeling really), some parts looked like it was a shopping mall and the rest looked like buildings (mainly of business...cant remember seeing and feeling appartments). Suddendly we were able to be attacked with snakes and I was able to stop that from happening and while I was explaining to the people that closing everything from the surface to stop the snakes from coming in would not stop the oxygen some wondered how would we get out. So I was trying to figure out to gte out when everything exploded, there was fire and people flying in the air. I was in a room with glass so I could see the people flying and the explosion, the fire was coming my way and for a few seconds I thought that the glass was anti-explosion but of course it was not. The glass exploded and the fire came in and the people in the room went flying in the air and I did try to protect myself but for some reason I was not even touched (if i was i dont recall and it did nothing to me) by the explosion. After it was all over I was walking around and people were dead or seriously dead. I did not stop to help anyone, my goal was to go get help.

N
N
"seriously injured" Here I go not reading before submitting again!

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: stardrifting
Hmmm... You're keeping me in suspense here!

Oh, I'm sorry, stardrifting! This one slipped by.

Your dream about blowing small gravel out of your nose can indicate that you're attempting not to let more practical beliefs and thoughts affect your direction in life or even your spirituality.

Gravel is an earth element, a ground cover. Often represents grounding and practicality while your nose is (what do you see at the end of your nose?) often where you are headed, your intuition (sniffing things out), inhaling/breathing (life, spirituality) and blowing your nose (expelling) is an attempt to expel something.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Last night I dreamed about a job I had probably 13 years ago, that I was working on a project and trying to get it right. It's odd that I'm dreaming about working for others, when I've worked for myself from home for over a decade now.

In a way, Lisa, you are still working for others as you put everyone else's needs before your own when it comes to BOL. Your work also funds many charities.

Plus, your dream really shows how much of a perfectionist you really are.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
N
N
I only remember some of my last dream.

I was Olivia from Fringe. Most of what I do remember is so strange that I don't know how to describe it. I was on a mission and while out of where we were I saw a big vehicule parked near that looked suspicious but I kept walking and acting normally in case it was people spying on us or worst. Next thing I know I'm inside there with one of these people in front of me with my gun behind his/her head (cant recall), most of the people were scientists (they certainly were dressed like that...the inside looked like a laboratory) and there was at least one observer. They were trying to explain to me that they were not part of the evil people and the way it was shown to me was really crazy (there was 2 naked people in a room unconscious...a woman entered there naked full of gold glitter...came close to the only persons face of the 2 that i could see..that was really weird) then I ended up taking a shower there and putting on my clothes without drying myself, that felt good even with the clothes being wet ang getting wetter with my hair dripping. I washed my teeth too but only used water. That's all I can remember and write. That whole dream was more than weird!

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Last night, I had a series of dreams. All were quite nice. When I awoke, I lay there for a while, just enjoying the fact that I remembered so many.

Then, I realized I was called into test kids in school today so I jumped out of bed and promptly left them all behind...

The good feelings linger still though. smile

Nancy, more recurring themes in your dreams: Good vs. evil. Becoming. Your identity. And adventure! smile

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Page 21 of 282 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.