Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 71 of 282 1 2 69 70 71 72 73 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Spent less than seven hours in bed. Had a good night. Remember one dream.

I was going to go to the living rooms but I was going to enter through the other door (i usually go through the door that is right next to the stairs...the other 1 is right next to the kitchen) and I saw that my mom or dad had closed the extra door (my mom put in some old blankets and sheets there and she wants it there until the renovations are over...we only have to do the kitchen & downstairs hallway & stairs & stairs that leads to the attic but no money so i would be very surprised if it gets done 1 day...these things gets closed when food is cooking in the kitchen or when theres something that makes dust or whatever else she does not want as a smell or anything else in the living rooms) and that made me angry because I just was up and they had not been up for a long time so I was thinking that this should not be closed (i remember seeing 1 tiny part not fully closed on the right side of the floor) so I went to check on the other side if it was closed too.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Spent less than ten hours in bed. Had an average night. Remember one dream.

I had bought the tool the doctors use to look into the ears. I wanted mostly with it to scoop up the extra wax I have inside my ears. I also used it to look by hooking up a tiny camera on the tool. I saw all the extra wax and was able to scoop lots of it, I could of gone deeper to scoop more but I was afraid I would hurt myself, I knew it was impossible since that tool was designed to safely go that deep but I did not dare go as far as it goes.

N
N
Spent less than nine hours in bed. Had a bad night. Remember one dream.

One of my uncle died (actually happened yesterday). My dad learned by either talking with someone in person or by phone something that he had found funny, my aunt had not touched her birthday cake when coming back home after it had happened, he told us that bursting with laughter, I tought it was extremely cruel and of course my mom too but said nothing to him like she always do in real life. The next day or the same day she asked me if I wanted a poutine from a restaurant when they would be back and I said no because I still had some left from the last time and my dad angry said no we would probably have to buy some restaurant when we will go to the funeral (just my parents were going...less than 1 day trip since they live less than 2 hours away) and that we did not have a lot of money, that made me angry too since we all have money troubles because of him and again my mom too knew it and said nothing. I also remember getting up and after a while of being up realising that my hair were all puffed up (really high!!!!), this could of been in that dream or another one (i also just remember the atmosphere of another dream...that atmosphere was about the same as the dream i remember some of).

N
N
Spent less than ten hours in bed. Had a bad night. Remember three dreams.

Elmo and Cookie Monster were in two boxes next to each others and they were having a contest in which they would put something on then make different poses to see which one was the cutest. Elmo won the first round and Cookie Monster won the second round. Elmo was angry when he lost. Me and my mom went to walk to find rocks so that they could use to pose with. My mom ended up crossing a path that was set up because of a flood so I told her and she continued anyway. I was angry at her and followed her while being careful but when she crossed the street I said mom it could be very deep then went straight next to the river I turned around and left her there.

Me and my parents were driving in a place that looks like only factories but I found a store so I said to my dad to stop so we could check it out just to see what a store in an area like that would be like. It was not so bad but of course not extraordinary either. My mom found something that worked with batteries that were provided but she asked for new one eventhough it worked, she replaced them herself, there were a lot of batteries, more than ten for sure. She came out all proud with that electric thing with her, it was the same size as an iPod but it was not, the front was glowing like it was a computer screen but it was not, it was most likely just a calculator.

A woman woke up in the hospital from a surgery. She was covered by a plastic covered and plugged in many different things with many cords. She was naked but we could not see anything even with the plastic and nothing else covering her.

N
N
Spent less than nine hours in bed. Had a bad night. Remember two dreams.

Me and three friends were on vacation somewhere and were out exploring. One of our friends went up a mountain that looked odd, almost like a dam, it had all sorts of holes in it. In one at the top left she saw that there was an entrance and screamed for us to come look. When we were all looking she went inside and said that there were once people there, we said that there were not then she pointed to an old thing to prove that she was right. We started walking and looking everywhere and I said not too long after that if it was some type of laboratory that we could get a disease or we could get killed by a mutant or something of that if there were still people we could get in trouble. Not too long after we saw a shadow through a glass window or door or wall, the only place we could hide was like a bench so of course when the person entered she went right straight to us. We were then explained that this was an important military facility and that this place had to remain a secret. A soldier then showed us out, we ended up where there were a huge jungle with mountains so we thought they would set us free there to maybe find our way out but the soldier said that we had to get out that way and he showed us two ropes, one was for our hands and the other our feet. We told ourselves well it's not too bad but the soldier laughed and then we saw that down it was water full of alligators. The soldier was first then two of my friends then me then another friend. When we were about in the middle he stopped and showed us what we had to do before finishing crossing, that would make them believe that we had the right to get out, we had to only grab the top rope then act like crazy while moving our legs around. He did it then my first friend did it then my next friend did it. When I did it we were all laughing and having fun. My last friend did it and fell down. When he ended up in the water he was a huge turtle. There were four planes that looked more like helicopters waiting in the water in case someone would fall and they immediately surrended him but they only covered the sides so the alligators got to him and when he tried to get on top (at least 1 person was screaming for him to do that) they started eating him. Part by part he was eaten alive. When they rescued him I was almost praying (i had my eyes closed with my hands together) and saying over and over I hope he is dead because there is no way he would have a normal life with all the damage that had been done to him and the pain also must of been more than awful. They said that he was dead and I was relieved.

My parents had been back from the grocery store and I saw they had brought back things to make hot dogs and I was happy about it since I wanted to eat some. They had either guessed right or new I wanted some and bought the things needed to make some.

N
N
Spent less than six hours in bed. Had a very bad night. Do not remember my dreams.

N
N
Spent less than eleven hours in bed. Had a very bad night. Remember two dreams.

It was a young boy (just before the teenage years) who was blind. He was part of a mafia family. He made a small sculpture and wanted to give it to someone in the family. He was in a big party and thought he could go straight to that man to give him his gift but there was a line so he went there to wait (it was like he was able to see but he was really blind). The line was quite big. In front of him there were two children about his age, one boy and after one girl who he tapped on a shoulder to say hello. They started talking and the boy in the middle did not liked it but said nothing. He came back home to see it destroyed. I remember a plane but I cannot remember if he was in it or not, I do remember that plane (small plane for like a max of 4 people) being chased by bombs or/and bullets. His mom was there screaming for him to get out. The next thing I remember (i think it just flashed forward like that in the dream) was him coming back there as an adult. The house was still destroyed but some parts were kind of rebuilt. Again he was walking around like he was seeing but he was still blind in reality. He ended up in an office in which used to be his mother. The office was empty of anyone when he got there but everything was beautiful but new, he opened a drawer and took out the sculture he made or it was another one, he put it angrily on the desk. The man who now had that office came back, it was the other boy from the line, he still hated the blind man but again acted like it was all okay. The blind said I made it for my mom and it was her office so it stays there.

At least two man were on a secret police mission. They thought thye had finally their man but they learned at the station that all they had as proof was for a little crime. They along with all the rest of the police force were very disappointed. The chief thought he would be soon fired so he took a bunch of tissues and went in his office to masturbate. He put all the tissues on the floor and put his pant down. My mom ended up going there and me or someone else or me and other people all knew what the chief was doing and warned her but she entered anyway. She was not horrified at all, she thought it was funny. She was staying in the doorway but kept on looking while the chief did not stop masturbating. He said you know it makes it harder for me to do it while you are there and she stayed there looking.

N
N
Spent less than six hours in bed. Had a very bad night. Remember one dream.

My mom was driving me crazy by killing herself while doing things that were unecessary. I tried to stop her and show her it was okay and that she did not need to do any of these things but she did not want to. I asked for both my parents to be in the same place so I could talk to them them I offered them money to go to a vacation, I told them that if they did not accept I had to move out. They immediately did not accept so I started the steps in order to move out. When I was about done my dad said something to me which I do not remember then after I answered back or did not at all he left not caring at all. I went to see my mom who was just doing the same thing as before I talked to my parents and I told her they would never see me again. When I saw no reaction except for still doing what she was doing I lost it then proceeded to tell her how they had screwed me up then with again no reaction except for not caring at all I started to beat her up which she actually seemed to enjoy.

N
N
Spent less than ten hours in bed. Had a very bad night. Remember four dreams.

I was watching television with my mom. We (she may of arrived at the part i am about to talk about or a little later) arrived on a channel with a Beverly Hills Cop movie, I said that's weird I don't remember that part and after a while I realised they made one that I had not seen but I still stayed there and after it was done I was angry at myself for having seen the end and most of the rest of a movie I had never seen. I looked at the schedule to see what else was on, the only thing that looked interesting was that movie playing again but it played on channels with commercials and I was saying that I did not want to see a new movie with commercials and I was angrier at myself because of what I had just done. When I wa almost done looking at the schedule my mom said wait is that and I said I don't know so I went back down until I found it then put the television on that channel, gave my mom the remote eventhough she hates having it and left her there with it.

I was making fresh pasta dough. Gordon Ramsay came in. He washed his hands and came behind me so I let him finish the dough which he did by showing me how and giving me tricks. It ended up being sensual then we ended up kissing and soon after we ended up having sex on the kitchen table.

I was at the grocery store and I asked them to check a lotto ticket for me and it ended up being a winner of 50 million dollars. I was in shock, I could barely believe it. Everyone around was celebrating and I still could not believe it. They made me a booklet of more than 2,000$ in points (that i had to pay but they figured later) and gave it to me but I asked for my ticket and they started acting weird saying that I did not need it, after a while of asking and them teling me different things I finally woke up and reached someone from the lotto company when they gave me the booklet. Someone came with me and they were very angry at the store. I ended up with the money and moved to Germany. I did not want to live in poverty or to stop myself from enjoying life but I did want that money to last until I died so I picked a not too fancy place. The appartment complex had dark red doors and the higher you lived the fancier the appartment was, it was also hard to travel through, when I was trying to get to my place (i seemed lost but kept on looking at the number of my key and the doors) I ended up seeing a janitor working and I talked to him in English but luckily he also talked that language (told him i was knew to the country and was slowly learning the language but i had trouble...told him the few words i knew and he said i was saying them ok). I finally arrived at my appartment, it was at the top, I had choosen it not because it was the fancier but because it had a chimney so I would be able to save money by heating my appartment by fire. I had been out shopping.

All I remember (just remember it when i was writing the other dream at the lotto part) was that I was hurrying by taking all my things to move and I asked my dad to pick me up or I asked for a taxi or someone to stop and drive me somewhere else when I came out and it ended up being my dad. We stopped or I asked to stop then asked him to check out a lotto ticket for me, it looked like a Metallica lotto ticket.

N
N
Spent less than seven hours in bed. Had a bad night. Remember two dreams.

I was looking at pictures of oldest famous people and when I saw pictures of Elvis Presley I became sad, I said (think that in real life too) that he was such a tragic person. I then was transported (not via a machine..it just happened like that...maybe in my dream i imagined myself living then) into the years where he was just beginning. I ended up outside a theatre where he was working at. When he came out at night he saw me, I was more than sad, I had bandages in both of my wrists and palms of my hands. I ended up inside with him and during the time he was taking care of me I realised who he was. We ended up good friends.

I was getting up to watch Rafael Nadal play Tennis where I realised on the second day that I was doing something stupid. On his first match I had gotten up at the correct time to be ready for him when he started to play but his second match I had gotten up when he was starting and I had just done the same that morning, the second day they were showing a Canadian then showed the rest of Ralfie's match and instead of just watching the start on the internet I was acting like when they were starting to show him it was the start. I was shocked at myself but decided that my morning routine was more important so I started acting like everything was normal and that he would start later instead of in a few minutes which was hard because I had opened the television and they were showing him on the court with his opponent warming up.

Page 71 of 282 1 2 69 70 71 72 73 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.