Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 77 of 194 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Villagio original white bread (no crusts - butter + sugar spread), one Gala apple, a fisherman shell with potato (bought at IGA and made in my province), one Minions Kinder surprise, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil, another piece of the Maison Browin brownies, Les Aliments M&M macaroni and cheese, two Rolos, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter (did not eat everything).

I also took vitamins (with calcium in it).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Coke, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Villaggio original white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter and sugar spread + 1 with butter), one Gala apple, Ruffles all dressed chips, food from McDonald's (1 big mac trio), Michelina's meat lasagna, another piece of the Maison Browin brownies, Compliments pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Villaggio original white bread (no crusts - butter and composed sugar spread), one Granny Smith apple, Ruffles all dressed chips, most of a poutine with extra cheese and sauce from IGA, four mcnuggets with barbecue sauce from McDonald's (bought yesterday), two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, Compliments pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with five toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, fried rice (vegetable oil + scallops + white rice + green onions + soya sauce), a Minions Kinder surprise, Compliments mini marshmallows, Ruffles all dressed chips, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, eight Rolos, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and water with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, the rice leftovers, one Black Diamond marblelicious cheesestring, one nantes carrot, food made by mom (ground beef + nantes carrots and white potatoes [i was the 1 who peeled & cut & put them on the stove] + sauce), Compliments pretzel sticks, Ruffles all dressed chips, two white Mister Freeze, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + 1 with butter & composed sugar spread + 1 with butter), one Gala apple, white mushrooms pan fried in olive oil with bows and sauce made by a friend, a Minions Kinder surprise, a piece of the Maison Browin brownies, one white mini Mister Freeze (the 2 yesterday too were minis), most of the leftovers of the food made by mom, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, Compliments pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with four toasts with white bread (1 with butter & composed sugar spread + 2 with butter + 1 with butter & composed sugar spread), one Gala apple, white mushrooms pan fried in olive oil with shells and sauce made by a friend, one Minions Kinder surprise, two white mini Mister Freeze, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, another piece of the Maison Browin brownies, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, Compliments pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi, water and Ginger Ale with four toasts made with fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, molasses cookie dough (made by mom), white mushrooms pan fried in olive oil with macaroni and sauce made by a friend, three molasses cookies (made by mom), white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), four molasses cookies, three Cavendish potato patties and three Cavendish onion flavored potato patties with ketchup, white mushrooms pan fried in olive oil with rigatoni and sauce made by a friend, salted in shell sunflower seeds.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Coke and Pepsi with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), food from McDonald's (1 mcnuggets trio with bbq sauce + the fries of dads trio), one Minions Kinder surprise, in shell salted sunflower seeds, Compliments pretzel sticks.

Page 77 of 194 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.