Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 36 of 194 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had apple juice (the IGA name brand), Pepsi and Orange Crush with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - 2 with butter and maple caramel and 1 with butter), half a carrot, half a carrot and one white potato boiled and three small pork chops and mushroom sauce, part of a caramel Aero, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks, molasses Bear Paws cookies, rotinis and white mushrooms and white onion pan fried in butter and tomato paste, No Name pretzel sticks, Les Aliments M&M poutine and No Name pretzel sticks.

I also took vitamins (with calcium in it).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had orange juice (the IGA name brand) and Pepsi with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - 2 with butter and maple caramel and 1 with butter), one radish, four yellow mashed potatoes and four chicken nuggets and barbecue sauce, part of a caramel Aero, No Name pretzel sticks, white rice and white mushrooms pan fried in butter and tomato paste, Coaticook chocolate ice cream and No Name pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice (the IGA name brand) and Pepsi with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - 2 with butter and maple caramel & 1 with butter), one radish, Uncle Ben's broccoli and cheddar rice, the rest of a caramel Aero, No Name pretzel sticks, Smarties, No Name pretzel sticks, yellow potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil, Les Aliments M&M poutine and No Name pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had grape and apple juice (the IGA name brand) and Pepsi with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - 2 with butter and maple caramel & 1 with butter), one radish, one carrot and one white potato boiled with ground beef and white mushrooms and white onion and beef sauce, After Eight chocolates, No Name pretzel sticks, Smarties, some of the rice leftovers, steak cut frozen fries with ketchup and Boulangerie Grissol melba canapé original cookies.

N
N
Yesterday I had peach juice (the IGA name brand) and Pepsi with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and maple caramel), one radish, the rest of the rice leftovers, white onion and white potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil, white potatoes pan fried in the grease and vegetable oil, Knorr homestyle cheddar pasta with green onions and white mushrooms pan fried in the grease of the white onion and potatoes with added butter, Pepperidge Farm goldfish cheddar cookies, Cella's milk chocolate covered cherries with syrup chocolates, Boulangerie Grissol melba canapé original cookies and No Name pretzel sticks.

N
N
I forgot to mention that I did not eat the cherries (i always lick it before discarding it since i love those syrups - do not eat the cherries since its basically now just plastic).

N
N
Yesterday I had apple juice (the IGA name brand), Orange Crush and Pepsi with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and maple caramel), all dressed pizza (took out the peperroni and green peppers) and fries (with ketchup) from Le Normandin, ground beef and white onion and white mushrooms with beef sauce, Coaticook vanilla ice cream and Boulangerie Grissol melba canapé cookies.

N
N
Yesterday I had orange juice (the IGA name brand), Pepsi and Orange Crush with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and maple caramel), bread and sauce from St-Hubert, a poutine (dad got 1 from the restaurant but they gave us instead 1 with chicken and pasta sauce so i took the fries leftovers and the extra cheese and sauce from St-Hubert [before i hated that they give it aside but yesterday i was glad] and made a poutine), Lay's regular wavy chips, the rest of the pasta leftovers, No Name pretzel sticks, the pizza leftovers, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, Les Aliments M&M poutine and No Name pretzel sticks.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Yesterday I had coffee with almond milk and stevia for sweetener. Then I had (around 10 a.m.) one cup of bran flakes cereal and 1/2 cup of almond milk. Lunch was a cheeseburger from Sonic. Dinner was roast beef and one small potato. During the day I had two snacks: homemade crackers and cheese dip; other snack was 2 weiners. I drank 3 quarts of flavored sugar free water.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
Amoeba
Amoeba
Well, I'm glad to post on this thread once again as I hope it will keep me on my intended dietary plan!

This morning I drank a glass of fresh water within a half hour of awakening. Then, I had a cup of coffee with two scrambled eggs and just a tiny bit of soy sauce on them.

Lunch was a fresh grapefruit and avocado salad with three small strips of wasabi-flavored nori (seaweed) and a cup of baked lentil crisps. More water.

Midafternoon snack (I definitely need this every day!): cup of peppermint tea, and hummus on carrot and celery sticks for my crunch fix.

Dinner will be homemade vegetarian chili made with four kinds of beans, bell pepper, onion, zucchini, and jalapeno. Maybe a little grated sharp cheddar on top with green onions. Roasted brussels sprouts on the side (positively addicted to these!) Water.

I no longer have dessert but if I need one, I will have a small amount of nuts and dried fruit. More water.

Last edited by Dreams-Chi; 02/18/15 01:42 PM.
Page 36 of 194 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.