Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 169 of 194 1 2 167 168 169 170 171 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with a white bread baked and cut that day at I think IGA (no crusts - butter and coconut spread), the rest of the rice leftovers, a cup cake with icing, seven white uncooked potatoes with pieces of a small yellow onion pan fried in butter and vegetable oil, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and some of the macaroni leftovers.

I also took Adult Essentials complete vitamin gummies for women.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with the white bread (no crusts - butter and sugar spread), one and a half slice of bacon and three white boiled by mom the day before potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg with some of the cheese cruds scrambled in the grease and butter, cookie dough made by mom (only the dough), two butterschotch chip cookies baked by mom, shells with white mushrooms and pieces of a small yellow onion pan fried in butter and then all with tomato paste, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips.

N
N
Error: coconut spread not sugar spread.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter and 1 with butter and coconut spread), the rest of the macaroni leftovers, the rest of the cookie dough, one and a half bacon slice and one white potato boiled by mom two days prior and five white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and vegetable oil and one egg with cheese curds and onion salt scrambled in the grease and butter, one cookie, five white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), meat and vegetables boiled (four slices of what was a pork roast [out the freezer 2-3-4 days before] + Selection brussel sprouts + 2 white potatoes + 1 carrot - vegs eaten with butter), two cookies, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two fried eggs eaten with 2 slices of Gadoua white bread (no crusts + did not eat the whites), two white boiled potatoes by mom a few days prior pan fried with pieces of a small yellow onion in vegetable oil, five white uncooked potatoes pan fried with pieces of a small yellow onion in the grease and butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter, two cookies, one white uncooked potato pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), meat and vegetables boiled (pieces of what was a pork roast [out the freezer 1-2 days before] + 1 carrot + Selection brussel sprouts + 1 white potato - vegs eaten with butter), Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, two cookies, Dainty chicken rice (added butter before it boiled when boiling and when cooked), one white uncooked potato pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil and some of the rice leftovers, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, food made by mom (ground beef + sauce + boiled potatoes + pepper), more of that food (some was eaten by dad and i took like 2 hours after it was cooked to get it - put the leftovers in the fridge), two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), some of mom's leftovers, five Les Aliments M&M potato patties with ketchup (did not eat the sides), Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, some of the rice leftovers and four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one white mushroom pan fried in the grease and butter then an egg scrambled on it.

N
N
There was also coconut spread with the toast.

Page 169 of 194 1 2 167 168 169 170 171 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.