Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 167 of 194 1 2 165 166 167 168 169 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one scrambled egg with a white mushroom (fried it in butter before), two slices of what was a pork roast (out the freezer 2 days before) and three white boiled by mom potatoes and two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, three cookies, three to five white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and two slices of bacon.

I also took Adult Essentials complete vitamin gummies for women.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi, Ginger Ale and water with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and sugar spread), a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream), two slices of what was a pork roast (out the freezer 3 days before), two cookies, Les Aliments M&M potato nuggets with ketchup, one white boiled by mom potato and two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter then one white mushroom pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg scrambled on it.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and sugar spread - did not eat all of the last), food made by mom (white boiled by her potatoes pan fried with pepper in either butter or and vegetable oil or and olive oil), three cookies, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and onion salt and one white mushroom pan fried in the grease and butter then one egg scrambled on it.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection orange juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and sugar spread), a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream) and two slices of what was a filet mignon roast (out the freezer the day before), two white boiled by mom potatoes pan fried with pepper in the beef grease and butter and pieces of a white onion pan fried in the grease and butter then one egg scrambled on it, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, white rice with two green onions pan fried in butter and tomato paste.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and sugar spread), two crescent Pillsbury dough (mom cooked the rest but did not eat any), a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream) and three slices of what was a filet mignon roast (out the freezer the day before), icing made by mom, Les Aliments M&M potato nuggets with ketchup, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, macaroni with one green onion pan fried in butter and tomato paste.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + 1 with butter and sugar spread), a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream) and two slices of what was a filet mignon roast (out the freezer the day before), icing, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, three white boiled by mom potatoes and three white uncooked potatoes pan fried with onion salt in the beef grease and butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and sugar spread), a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream) and three slices of what was a filet mignon roast (out the freezer 2 days before), icing, two green onions and three white mushrooms pan fried in butter with white rice and tomato paste, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, one white boiled by mom potato and four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the beef grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one fried egg with a slice of Gadoua white bread (did not eat the white and crusts), a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream) and three slices of what was a filet mignon roast (out the freezer the day before), icing, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the beef grease and butter with onion salt, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, Les Aliments M&M potato nuggets with ketchup.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with a white bread cut and baked the day before at either IGA or Metro (no crusts - butter), a salad made the day before (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream), part of a chicken baked at Super C with St-Hubert barbecue sauce (dad ate some too), cheddar cheese curds (never remember the name but it has a mouse on it), one and a half bacon slice and five white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg with some of the curds scrambled in the grease and butter, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + 1 with butter and sugar spread + 1 with butter), one Selection dill pickle (i never mentioned before that i never eat the ends and the skin), seven slices of what was a filet mignon roast (out the freezer 2 days before), the rest of the icing, fried pasta (vegetable oil + one white mushroom + macaroni + the rest of the chicken + soya sauce).

Page 167 of 194 1 2 165 166 167 168 169 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.