Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 157 of 194 1 2 155 156 157 158 159 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Selection apple and grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), two white boiled the same day by mom potatoes pan fried with pieces of a white onion in vegetable oil and butter, a cup cake with icing, Knorr white cheddar and broccoli pasta (put butter before it boiled and when it was cooking a few times), a cup cake with icing, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

I also took Adult Essentials complete vitamin gummies for women.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments apple and grape juice, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), meat and vegetables boiled (a piece of beef that was part of a roast + nantes carrots + a white potato + parts of a cauliflower - vegs with butter - some of the cauliflower and beef remained), a cup cake with icing, two boiled (the same day or day before) white potatoes pan fried in butter and vegetable oil with pieces of a white onion and some of the pasta leftovers, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and some of the pasta leftovers.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection apple and grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with a scrambled egg (did not eat all that - there was pieces of the shell in it - anyway this is not what i wanted to eat as a breakfast but i had to do something quick to then eat here thanks to dad), four toasts made with a fresh white bread (made and cut at either IGA or Metro - no crusts and butter), one white potato and at least four nantes carrots boiled then with the rest of the beef put in a pan with sauce (some of the meat and sauce remained), a cup cake with icing, one white boiled (2 days before or the day before) potato pan fried in butter and the cauliflower leftovers with butter, a Minions Kinder surprise, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and some of the pasta leftovers heated on top of the rest of the butter.

N
N
Ruffles by some miracle finally after more than a decade (maybe even more than 2 decades) brought their salt and vinegar chips (almost fainted when i saw that today in a grocery store) but only for a limited time cry! I hope they did not change their recipe! Millions of Canadians have wanted it back and until now they have refused but it is only for a limited time mad! I will jump in one of the bags later or perhaps tomorrow grin.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments apple and grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), the beef and sauce leftovers, two white boiled (the same day) potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil and butter with pieces of a white onion and the rest of the pasta leftovers, a Minions Kinder surprise, the last two boiled potatoes pan fried in the grease, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection orange juice, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with a white bread (no crusts - butter), boiled meat and vegetables (2 slices of what was a beef roast [out the freezer the day before] + 1 nantes carrot + 1 white potato + part of a cauliflower - vegs eaten with butter), Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, Dainty chicken rice (added butter when cooking then after too), two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection apple and grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with four toasts made with fresh white bread baked and cut at IGA (no crusts - butter), part of a cauliflower and one nantes carrot and one white potato all boiled and eaten with butter plus two slices of a once beef roast taken out the freezer two days prior cooked in butter, two boiled the same day by mom white potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, a Minions Kinder surprise, some of the rice leftovers (heated on the grease of the boiled potatoes plates) and two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments apple and grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), boiled vegetables (1 nantes carrot + 1 white potato + part of a cauliflower - all with butter) and two slices of what was a beef roast (out the freezer 2 days prior) cooked in butter with pepper, mollasse cookie dough made by mom, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, one white boiled the day before by mom potato pan fried in the grease and butter and some of the rice leftovers, two mollaso cookies baked by mom, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection apple and grape juice, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with the white bread (would of eaten more but the monster of a mom i have started a fight then mocked me and was sitting in front of me like she was a saint who accomplished something amazing so i stopped eating ~ no crusts - butter), boiled vegetables (1 part of a cauliflower + 1 white potato + 1 nantes carrot - all with butter) and two slices of what was a beef roast (out the freezer 2 days before) cooked in butter with onion salt, most of the rest of the cookie dough, two white boiled by mom the day before potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and some of the rice leftovers, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, one cookie.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments apple and grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), some of the rice leftovers, four pieces of what was a filet mignon roast (out the freezer the day before), two white boiled the day before by mom potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter with pieces of a white onion, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, a Minion Kinder surprise, one white boiled the day before by mom potato and four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter with pepper and onion salt and some of the rice leftovers heated with butter, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

Page 157 of 194 1 2 155 156 157 158 159 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.