Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 116 of 194 1 2 114 115 116 117 118 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with four toasts made with fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, the three cheese pasta leftovers and two sandwiches (3 slices of gadoua bread with no crusts + miracle whip + the rest of the tomato), another slice of the cake (again took off the white chocolate), one Lifesavers grape lollipop, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and the rest of the fettuccine leftovers, No Name pretzel sticks.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the two days old white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, frozen vegetables (brussel sprouts + cauliflower + broccoli + carrots eaten with butter) and Les Aliments M&M macaroni and cheese with onion salt (did not eat all that - put the rest in the fridge), a piece of the cake (again took off the white chocolate), six white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and olive oil (did not eat all that but left the plate here), No Name pretzel sticks, more of the potatoes but did not finished the plate.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the three days old white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, Clover Leaf tuna in oil and broth and frozen vegetables (brussel sprouts + carrots + broccoli + cauliflower all with butter), a piece of the cake with the chocolate off, No Name pretzel sticks, some of the macaroni leftovers and one white uncooked potato pan fried in butter, one white uncooked potato pan fried in the grease and butter and some of the macaroni leftovers, No Name pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the four days old white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, Compliments straight cut fries with ketchup, a piece of the cake without the chocolate pieces, No Name pretzel sticks, three cheese pasta bake from Les Aliments M&M, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and some of the macaroni leftovers.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont grape juice and Pepsi with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and butter syrup), one Granny Smith apple, Mikes meat lasagna, another piece of the cake again without the white chocolate pieces, No Name pretzel sticks, one Lifesavers grape lollipop, No Name pretzel sticks, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and some of the macaroni leftovers.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont grape juice and Pepsi with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter - did not eat all that), one Granny Smith apple, pieces of a whole barbecue chicken cooked at Metro with St-Hubert barbecue sauce (dad also eat from it), another piece of the cake again with no white chocolate pieces, No Name pretzel sticks, lemon Lifesavers, four white uncooked potatoes and pieces of a white onion pan fried in butter and the rest of the macaroni leftovers, No Name pretzel sticks..

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont grape juice and Pepsi with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one nantes carrot, two nantes carrots and one white potato boiled and the rest of the chicken and the barbecue sauce, another piece of the cake again without the pieces of white chocolate, pieces of a white onion pan fried in vegetable oil and white rice and tomato paste, No Name pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont grape juice and Pepsi with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one nantes carrot, food from La Bonne Bouffe (1 mustard and relish cheeseburger), Les Aliments M&M fettuccine alfredo with pepper and onion salt, another piece of the cake with the pieces of white chocolate off, No Name pretzel sticks, lemon Lifesavers, bows and white mushrooms pan fried in butter and tomato paste.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont grape juice and Pepsi with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one nantes carrot, one white potato and one nantes carrot (those were eaten with butter) and one beef filet mignon boiled (also added 4 frozen brussel sprouts in the last minutes but these were still hard so did not eat any), the last piece of the cake again without the white chocolate, butter rum Lifesavers, spaghetti and white mushrooms pan fried in butter and tomato paste, No Name pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont grape juice and Pepsi with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one nantes carrot, butter rum Lifesavers, four Cavendish potato patties with ketchup, No Name pretzel sticks, some of the fettuccine leftovers and four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil and butter, some of the fettuccine leftovers and two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

Page 116 of 194 1 2 114 115 116 117 118 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:59 AM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:15 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.